chapter 8

The entire ride yoongi layed in the backseat quietly cuddling into himself. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't adorable but I need to keep my mind at bay he's alot younger than I am.

I'm already 21 he's only 15 right now is to focus on protecting and caring for him and jungkook will deal with g/n.

After about an hour we were home. Me and jungkook parked I got out and opened the back door. "Can u walk yoongi". He stayed silent for a second. "Y-yes but m-my a-ankles hurt from the c-chains".

I reach down and lift him onto my hip. "Alright don't strain to walk then". I looked over and jungkook was holding g/n she fell asleep.

Let's go inside and prepare room for the y/n. We give a guard our keys to put away and walk into the house. Yoongi looked around in awe at the sight of everything.

He looked kinda like Pikachu but also a cat. "Do u like it so far". I asked him to try to get him more comfortable. He nodded his head but his eyes were stuck on something.

I looked where he was looking and saw he was looking at the gold gun that was in a framed case upon our wall. "You like that"? "It's cool".

His eyes soon widened and he covered his mouth with his little hands seemingly only now realizing what he said. I chuckle and we got to the rooms.

We had a couple spare room two of which are right beside each other and infront of mine and jungkooks room so all were in one hall.

I walked Into one with toongi and jungkook went with the girl in the other. Yoongi examined the room the spotted a mirror he looked at himself and his face scrunched up.

He hid his face in my neck right after. "What's with that face". I asked him while sitting on the bed with him putting him on my lap facing me.

"I look ugly". He looked down at his fingers saying that. I frown. "Don't say things ĺike that about yourself yoongi. Youre a beautiful little boy you should let any negative thoughts like that be in your head especially about yourself".

I explained softly to him. He simply nodded his head. I put him to sit on bed. "Wait here for a minute in gonna get something".

I walked out and was about to go call jungkook but I saw him already coming out supposedly looking for me. "Great y/n I was about to come call u, umm can u tell one of the body guards to go get some clothes for them quickly".

I nod and called a bodyguard and told him to get the clothes for yoongi and g/n. Within ten minutes he cane back and gave us the clothes.

Walking back inside I give yoongi the clothes. "Go shower and change the bathrooms that door right there". He quietly went intot eh bathroom and got ready I quickly did the same in my room.

You changed into this and went back to yoongis room to check on him as u got in u saw his struggling to keep his bance and holding onto the bathroom door Frame

The pain in his ankles must be alot. You quickly went to him and lifted him off off his feet. He immediately latched onto your body sighing in relief form the pain.

He changed into this big shirt

"You should call me next time little one"

"You should call me next time little one". He looked up with a pout. "Sorry". "It's alright I'm not scolding u I just don't want u getting hurt any further".

You walk to the bed making him lay down u examine his ankles and saw they were bruised pretty badly aswell as his wrists.

You got a ointment for it and came back. You sat beside him and started applying it to his skin. While doing so u heard his tummy rumble.

He blushed and looked away making u chuckle. "When I'm done we'll go downstairs and get something to eat, hm". He nodded his head with a tiny smile.