1

Soft snores could be heard in the room as a beautiful girl slept peacefully but her sleep was ruined by the alarm which rang and forced the girl out of her dreamland. She opened her beautiful blue eyes and yawned while stretching herself a bit. She looked around and was a bit confused but it finally dawned upon her that she was in her new home as she recently shifted to Seoul.

*Y/n pov*
After waking up I freashend up a bit and went to gym. It was 4 am when I started my workout and ended it on sharp 6:30. Then I took a long shower and finally got ready for the long day ahead.

Today mom is finally gonna disclose the reason for why we shifted here in Seoul from Busan.

Then I went to Taffy's room to see if she is ready. And to my surprise she already was.

Aera: Good Morning Unnie
Y/n: good morning taffy, how are you up early today?
Aera: because of my excitement for our first day to school.

I just chuckled at her excitement

Y/n: you remember what I taught you right?
Aera: yes Unnie. Don't bunk classes. If you make friends make sure to introduce them to you and if you approve them then they can be friends with me. Also if someone bullies me I have to tell you and sit with you in cafeteria.
Y/n: good and I forgot to tell you one thing.
Aera: what?
Y/n: today mom is finally gonna tell us the real reason we shifted here
Aera: finally she decided to tell us that she has Boyfriend huh?
y/n: yeah she is gonna tell us.

Well we already know what is she gonna tell us but we want to listen it from her so we are waiting patiently. I did a background check on them and they are 1st rank Mafia's. I will agree to this relationship because if anything happens to me then he can protect mom and taffy very well also he has 7 cold son's. I told taffy everything cause I don't wanna hide anything from her which can be a problem in the future.

Aera: Unnie what are you thinking
Y/n: nothing taffy let's go now
Aera: but Unnie they are not your rivals right?
Y/n: no that's why I am gonna agree to this relationship of mom cause if anything happens to me they can protect you and mom
Aera: Unnie don't say anything like this nothing will happen to my Unnie.

I just chuckled at her. She came and hugged me. Our moment was disturbed by a maid

Maid: young miss mam has told me to wake you up and to remind you that she has to say something so please come downstairs if you are ready.

Y/n: oh ok aunty we are coming and please call us by our names you are older than us
Maid: ok you- I mean y/n, now come on breakfast is ready
Aera: yay my food
She went running towards dining room
Y/n: aish this kid (shook her head while chuckling)
Maid: she is really cute.
Y/n: yup

She entered the dining room and saw Aera messily drinking her milkshake while her mom was a bit nervous.

Mom: good morning cupcake
Y/n: good morning mom. Now come on tell us what you wanted to say?
Mom: oh yeah but please don't be angry at me ok?
Aera: Unnie I can't do it anymore should I tell her already?
Y/n: yeah I also can't do it. So mom we already know that you have a boyfriend

She was shocked by this

Mom: h-how
Y/n: come on mom I just kept a check on you cause you were behaving weirdly from some days. I am sorry for doing that though.
Mom: aish cupcake how many times should I tell you to not use your skills on me.
Y/n: yeah I am sorry but mom do you know his real identity?
Mom: yes dear I know he is a mafia. But trust me he is really nice and he will be a great father.
Aera: when are we gonna meet him?
Mom: oh yeah you will meet him today at night. We will be having them over for dinner.
Y/n: ok but mom you sure about this? I mean he loves you truly right?
Mom: yes cupcake don't worry
Y/n: ok then taffy we will be late let's go
Aera: ok unnie