8

*when BTS took Aera with them*
*BTS pov*
After that we went to limo with aera and drove off to home.

Jungkook: Aera tell us bout yourself and y/n
Aera: what do you wanna know?
Jimin: like your likes and dislikes
Aera: well I like Singing, Drawing, playing video games and Dancing. And I hate when someone insults Unnie or mom and also I hate disappointing Unnie.

Okay she has many similar likes and dislikes like us as we also don't like to disappoint Jin Hyung and also we hat when someone messes with Kim's.

And Y/n Unnie likes Dance, Singing, Cooking, Painting, Drawing, Reading, Sleeping, Banana Milk, Chocolates, Video games and ya she always work out in gym in the morning. And she hated when someone insults her closed ones, betrayers, gold digger and liers. And also she is not very girly type.

Okay so she also has likes dislikes like us. Good to know that she is not very girly type.

Jungkook: well you have many similarities with us.
Jin: ya like I love cooking, Suga loves sleeping, Namjoon loves reading, Hoseok loves dancing, Jimin loves Dancing and singing, Tae loves to play video games and Jungkook likes drawing and painting and work out
Aera: then it will be easy for you to bond with us.
Jungkook: well I always wanted a little Sister and now I got you so I am not gonna leave this chance.
Aera: I also wanted big brothers. I will try to get comfortable with you.

We felt good when she said that but it's is also hard for us because of our past.

Jimin: we will try to accept you but it will be a little hard for us cause we are also having a past.
Aera: I know it is hard for both of us but beleive me I can make assure that we are not gold diggers.

Yeah we know taht they are not gold diggers as they are also rich and they don't show and kind of things which can be assumed to tell they are gold digger.

Taehyung: we got it that you are not a gold digger nor a slut. Infact you are also not clingy and that's good.
Yoongi: umm Aera what do you think about y/n will she accept us?

Well it was going on in our mind from so long

Aera: as far as I know Unnie is not gonna accept you all easily. She is having really disturbed past so I don't think she will trust you guys easily. She has several trust issues so it will be really hard for Unnie.

What kind of disturbed past?

Hoseok: same goes for us.
Aera: but believe me she will be cold as ice with you in the start but when that Ice will melt you will be the brightest ray of sunlight in her life. And she will keep you all her first priority.
Namjoon: well I am observing from long time you are quite more understanding than your age. I mean you are quite understanding.
Aera: well you see if you think I am understanding all thanks goes to Unnie cause she is the one who raise me up like this.
Hoseok: what do you mean?
Aera: well you see mom was always busy in her company so Unnie was the one who took care of me from the start she was just 9 years old then to she took care if me pretty maturly.

What at the age if 9 only.

Jin: yeah also she is quit professional in her work.
Aera: quite professional. You don't know her till now she is really very very professional about her works also very punctual. She hate the person who come late. Also she doesn't like to mix personal and professional things.
Namjoon: that's a good quality.
Jungkook: but Aera what do you think of us in the school?
Aera: first when I asked my classmates about who is BTS they gave answers like bullies of tge school and also heartrobe of the school. Some of them also said that you are Playboy. But then I asked Unnie about this she said she don't think you are Playboy's.
Taehyung: it's not like we are playboy's but about bullies it's true.
Aera: Unnie told me she observed you and she can assure that you are not a Playboy.
Jimin: and how does she knows that?
Aera: well she is automatic information machine belive me she is really very observent. I can even say that she can read what's going on in someone's mind by his emotions.
Jungkook: thats so cool
Aera: I know right.
Jin: okay guys come on we are here.

Then we went in mansion after some minutes y/n also and then we talked about wedding
(Then you know what happen so am not gonna write agin you author is lazy. Sorry not sorry)
Well her designs were really very good. Then she went to office saying it's an important meeting.

*Y/n pov*
I quickly changed my outfit for meeting and went to the meeting room. Well good think that I was on very correct time. I don't like to come late. Then we started the meeting well it went very well and now finally we got the deal. I am happy today as I willl be a good profit to our company.