19

*y/n pov*
I was sitting in the class at asusaul near the window. I was just staring outside the window. The beautiful nature, it really helps me to clear my mind. Right now my mind is full to mess because of the cases which I am gonna solve. I was deep in my thoughts but I felt someone staring at me I looked back and saw that Asshole aka Eunwoo staring at me. We made an eye contact for about a minute but broke because of the bell.  indicating class was over. There was still one class but I needed some freash air to calm my self so I just informed IU that I am going to the roof top.

I reached there and sat on one of the bench thinking about what happened in past some weeks of my life

My mom got married to Mr.Kim. Aera and i Got 7 step-brother's. Abhishek, Sakshi, and Siddharth returned to Korea. ITZY and TXT left to mission and still didn't came they said it will take them a little more time. I got my Jia back. I am willing to solve these two are really important cases of my life.

And most importantly I gained my memory back. Yeah I didn't told anyone I gained my memory back. I got to know that I am adopted by Mom, aera is not my real sibling. I got to know how my own parents abonded me. Well that doesn't make my love for my family weak. I still love them despite the fact that I am adopted they always have love to me like they are really my family.

But now I am relieved that mom married Mr.Kim. now if anything happens to me Aera and mom have someone they can lean on. Aera has her 7 brothers and I know they love Aera. Mom has mr.Kim . My freinds have eachother. Jia has a whole family who loves her dearly now. Good to know that if anything happens to me it's not like it will matter them alot. Anyways I know my future and it is destroyed by myself. I am the one who destroyed it.
I want to solve these two cases. Lee Na-Eun and Cho Hi-yun are my bestfreind and I have to find them at any cost. I don't remember what happened. Why did they left me. Where are they. Idk anything but I am willing to solve this case asap cause this is the case which will solve a mystery of my life.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't noticed someone came to the rooftop.

*Author pov*
IU came to the roof top but Y/n was so into thought that she didn't evn noticed that IU came until IU called her.
IU: y/n I wanna talk to you.
Y/n: ...........................
IU: y/n
Y/n...........
IU: y/n (shouting)
Y/n got out of her thoughts and saw IU.
Y/n: geez why are you shouting?
IU: I am calling you but you were not responding anyways I wanna have a talk with you.
Y/n: speak up.
IU: why didn't you told me.
Y/n: what didn't I told you.
IU: stop acting y/n ahh You know that I am your bestfreind and I know almost everything about you so now cut the crap and I want to listen it from you mouth.

Yn thought there's no point of lying cause it's truth IU knows almost Everything about y/n

Y/n: you caught me. Ya I regained my memories.
IU: you dumbo how can't I get that huh. I think you didn't even realised but you siad you got rapped in the hospital infront of everyone.

Y/n eyes widened at her statement.

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK I SAID!!!!!
IU: yeah you said it but how you got your memories back and wait if you got your memories then I think you should also get the reason of death of Yoo-jung.

Y/n: well at the marraige day I was getting ready but I accidentally dropped my watch under the table so I crawled down but when I was getting up I forgot I was under the table and my head bumped into the strong table. After that when I gained unconsciousness and when was sleep there I started to get flashbacks and I regained my memories. And about the memory of Yoojung no I still didn't regained it.

IU: oh gosh this is really getting confusing. But it's good that you regained your memories.
Y/n: yeah and about the case tell bp and Eunbi to gather at meeting room after school.
IU: I already did it.
Y/n: that's good.
IU: hmm now come on it's lunch time.

They both went to cafeteria and sat down with BP.

Jisso: y/n you seem really tired these days.
Lisa: yeah y/n you should take rest.
Y/n: no unnie it's nothing anyways what about you all how is your life going on.
Rose: you are really good at changing topics right?
Y/n: yeah yeah now tell me.
Jennie: it's good. Btw we got a new mission.
IU: about?
Jennie: I received information that a bastard is gonna do a deal if human trafficking at the xxx club so we have to finish him there.
Y/n: what timing? And we should take Eunbi with us
Jennie: at 9 but do you think it is good to take Eunbi.
Lisa: yeah I mean it can be dangerous.
Y/n: no. she has trained enough and I want her to experience how the mission are. She has to face it anyways.
IU: yeah she is right and Eunbi also said she doesn't have any problem in training so we can't take her
All: ok
Jisso: so then be ready.

Nightmare is the group who doesn't kills innocents. That is why government also supports them. They also solve many cases if government. They formed there group because they know that Evil should be destroyed by Evil. But they didn't exposed there identity to goverment. Goverment just know that there are total 17 members in this group.

__________________________________

As promised I posted it today hope you liked it. I will be posting next part probably at Saturday. So stay tuned. Thanks for patiently waiting. Hope your day goes well. 💜💜