Horkos/Orcus= Broken Oaths and Punishments. Punisher of Oathbreakers

Is also an Etruscan god.
—Seer of Broken Oaths: Can sense when an oath is about to be broken.
—Lie detection: Can detect when people are lying cause lies are prematurely broken promises.
—Shadow Shaper: Can wield their shadow as whatever weapon they want
—Punisher Armory: since Orcus is a torturer, working with weapons is second nature. So the user is able to put and pull various weapons in their shadows. Weapons put in their shadow are linked to it and will return when to the shadow when the user is in need of them.
—Telekinetic Torturer: able to control the summoned weapons with their minds.
—Darkness Dominator: Able to shadow travel, control darkness and shadows, see in the dark, infuse their weapons with Darkness, are more powerful in dark places, and can use darkness and shadow magic of any kind since their father is an underworld deity.
—Oathbreaker Empowerment: gets a small permanent boost of strength and power when breaking a magical oath, and a huge temporary boost of strength when breaking a normal oath. Breaking too many magical oaths in a short amount of time without rest can Overload the body and cause the user to die.
—Stygian Swayer: has some control over Stygian Ice and Stygian Iron.
—Companion of the Styx: Can inflict the curse of Styx oathbreakers on others.
—Oathbreaker Companion: Can summon their Shadow as who or whatever their opponents failed to keep a promise to.
—Scourging Slash: Can enchant weapons so that whoever is injured by them will feel the pain from the said wound along with other injuries increase and increase unless the user breaks the enchantment.
—Torture Tolerance: Their pain tolerance is inhuman
—Oath Creator: Able to make and enforce a pact/contract with anything/anyone, Meaning they can manipulate anyone or anything they make a contract with through the conditions they've set on the contract.