𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨

♥ traitor ♥

♥ traitor ♥

     It's been a month. It's been a month since I left the Black Bulls and became a member of Coral Peacocks. Why did I leave? Well, I was betrayed. Not by the members of the squad, no they are the most heartwarming friends ever, but by the Captain. It started with our relationship where I loved him and he loved me, but as time passed, that love faded and it slowly became a one-sided relationship.

~flashback~

     Yami and I had just finished a mission at one of the most dangerous dungeons in the kingdom. To our surprise, the enemies in the dungeon were stronger than expected. So in the end, both of us ended up badly hurt with blood everywhere. We had cuts and bruises, yet Yami was more hurt than me.

     I had taken care of my injuries with my magic so I went over to Yami who was lying on a huge stone. I sat down next to him examining his injuries. I tried the best I could to heal them with my magic.

    He was in a state I had never seen him in before. "Try to stay with me," I told him. He was slowly closing his eyes. He can't fall asleep in the state he is in. I tried to make the healing process faster but it didn't work.

     His wounds were slowly closing and Yami started to regain consciousness. "Just a little more and you should be all healed up," I told him. As more wounds healed, he became more awake. "Thank you, Y/N". He said in a low whisper, using the little strength he had left.

     All the blood was now cleaned up and he was all healed up. "I love you," he looked up at me and smiled. I looked back into his gray eyes and smiled, "I love you too."

~end of flashback~

     I loved him. In his worst state or at his best, it didn't matter to me, I loved him either way. I gave him all my love and for what? Just for it to be thrown away at one point? He gave me his word. "I love you, Y/N". Lies. He didn't love me, because if he did, he would have changed up so quickly.

~flash black~

     I had accompanied Yami to one of his captain meetings. Honestly, I don't even know why, he just told me to come, so I did. They were just talking about different ways to protect the villages out in the common realm. After the long boring meeting ended, some of the captains stayed a little bit afterward, including Yami, so I stayed with him.

    After a bit of talking, the captains started their usual chaos. Captain Jack and Yami started going back and forth at each other, trying to throw the best insult. Captain Charlotte was getting all annoyed. She tried to stop Yami but that didn't do anything. Instead, Yami started laughing at her. I tried to help by pulling Yami back. I wrapped my arm around his muscular one. "We should get going," I told him.