𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞

✣ 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐬  ✣

     The Golden Dawn squad was all united in the dining room. Everyone was sitting at the table with their captain at the head. The vice-captain, Langris, is on the Captain's right, and Yuno is on the left. Next to Langris was Alecdora and across from him and next to Yuno, sat Y/n. The rest of the squad members sat along the rest of the table.

     Everyone was serving their plates and talking, enjoying their food. "Can someone do the favor of passing me that bowl," Hamon said. Since the food bowl was diagonally in front of Y/n, she went to grab it, but at the same time, another hand grabbed it as well.

     You looked up to see whose hand had reached and you met with Langris's bright blue eyes. Your hand was placed on top of his and when you realized it, you quickly pulled back saying, "My bad," He just looked at you saying a lot with his eyes that only you understood. Everyone around just stared at you two confused. Neither of you said anymore and just eat your dinner. Everyone did the same until no food was left.

     When dinner time was over, everyone went over to the common area, where they spent the free time they rarely had. The captain excused himself to his office. The rest of the members just talked with each other, until it eventually got late. One by one, the members left the common room and headed to the dorms, ready to sleep, especially if they had lots of work to complete tomorrow.

      You were with Mimosa having your usual 'girl talk'. As you were talking, you heard from behind you that someone had gotten up and left without saying anything. You turned around and saw the young vice captain leave. A small smile grew on your face as your eyes watched his body walk away gracefully.

     You turned back to speak to Mimosa and she saw your smile and asked, "Y/n, do you perhaps like Vice Captain Langris?" She asked in a low whisper so only the two of you could hear. "Oh no, why would you think that?" You said with a small fake laugh trying to sound convincing and cover up the real feelings. "Oh well, you smiled when you saw him walk away." She explained. "Oh, no, Langris and I are just partners, maybe friends. Besides, even if I did like him, I don't think he would like me back," You said, reassuring your blonde friend that nothing was going on between you and the young boy.

     Besides what you told her, something was happening between the two of you. However, you could not let her know. You had sworn and promised to not let a single soul know unless you wanted trouble. You hated lying but it was for your sake. It started way back when the two of you got partnered on a dangerous mission. You went through so much trouble and saw a side of Langris you had never seen. He also paid real attention to you for the first time.

     You and Langris had fallen in love with each other, confessed, and started dating. Yet, however, you two made a deal to keep your relationship behind closed doors. Why? Well, Langris was in a situation where he didn't want anyone, especially his parents, to find out that he had broken a promise. He was in an arranged marriage with the daughter of another noble family. He had promised to go along with it no matter what. You both hated that deal, but couldn't do anything about it. His parents had high expectations for him, so to not have trouble, you both kept your relationship a secret.