𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

This will be in Vangance's point of view.

✼ 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ✼

✼ 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ✼

     There's one member on my squad, a girl, who has caught my attention more than anyone ever has before. But it's not her magic that calls me, it's something more greater than that. She's a strong, beautiful, smart girl.

     Her name is Y/n. She's ranked high in the charts, just right under my vice captain, Langris. Her talent and skill have helped her get to that spot in a short time. She's been able to complete missions in short amount of time and always aces at everything.

     This has caused her to become my right hand more than my vice captain. She is always helping me, her comrades and everyone who crosses her way. She doesn't hesitate to offer help and save someone. It makes me realize how rare it is to find someone as kindhearted as her.

     Y/n is always willing to run favors for me. Before I even ask her to do anything, the job has already been done by her. She is always near me, making me laugh or brining me food when I am overworking. She always lightens my day, ever since she joined the squad not long ago.

     It didn't take much time for me to fall for her. She's a gorgeous girl, like an angel, one look into her beautiful round eyes and your lost in mesmerization. Her kind soul doesn't keep anyone from resisting. Her positive mindset makes her confident, making her more attractive.

    One day, I couldn't stop thinking about her. It was distracting me so much, I wasn't able to get a thought of work before she crossed my mind. Every time I closed me eyes I could imagine her walking into my office and asking me if I need anything. Just the thought alone makes me smile and my heart race faster.

    I had had enough. I called her to my office and in no time she was there standing in front of me. There she was standing elegantly with her uniform that suited her perfectly. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to let go off of my feelings. I needed to tell her how I felt. I just don't know how and I'm scared I will mess this up .

  I got up from my chair and walked around my desk to stand in front of her, leaving a small distance between us.

     Slightly scared, I spoke up, "Y/n, I need to tell you something..."

     She looked confused but doesn't break eye contact. Her gaze makes me more nervous

     "What is it, Captain?" Her voice is soft and calm, it makes me want to relax.

     "It's just... I'm afraid this may affect us," I try to explain or hint what I'm trying to say. But she doesn't seem bothered, is that good?

     "Huh? How so?" So she's confused? I going to have to be more clear then. This is so nerve wracking.

     "It's just that," I begin, I have to be fully honest with her. "Y/n you've unlocked soemthing in me, a new feeling I've never felt before. I think you need to know that I've grown to care for you. You are all I seem to care and think about. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is you. Your smile brings me so much joy and I love everything you do, for me, for your comrades, and for the kingdom..."

     I take a breath as I prepare for my last words.

     "Y/n, I think I've fallen for you..."

     There's silence. A small smile on her face but her eyes are wide. I'm scared of what she will say, my hands are sweaty and I feel chills run down my spine.

     "Please...please say something. I know this may have ruined our-"

     "Omg captain,-" she finally speaks up.

     "Please, just call me William," I accidentally interrupted her. Y/n walks up to me and reaches for my hand. Her hands as warm as she hold my hands in hers. 

    "You're so sweet," she begins, "You don't have to worry about this ruining our friendship, because I, myself, have fallen for you. Ever since the day I met you, I felt... attracted. I knew from first glance, that I would would eventually grow feelings for you, and I have. Now, I can't go a day where I wouldn't do anything for you."

     And just with those words, I felt the happiest. I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my arms around her, embracing her in a warm tight hug, one I had been wanting to give her in a long time. I wanted to show gratitude for making me feel joy everyday.

    Months passed and the two of us grew and strong healthy relationship. Where ever one went the other followed. We always had each others back, running when the other needed help. A We are always there to make the other feel loved. I think we both had never felt anymore happier until we got togther.

    It's a late summer day, I'm sitting at my desk finishing some papers I have to sign before calling it a day. Y/n walks in and comes up behind me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she lays her head on top of mine.

     "Are you almost done?" she asks. 

     "Yes, just a couple more papers," I answer her.

    She sighs. "Take a break," she tells me. Y/n makes me turn around and get up. "You can't miss this beautiful sunset."

     She interlocks her soft hand with mine as she pulls me to the balcony. She has a soft smile on her face, one I love seeing. The sun causes her eyes to glow, and look more beautiful than they ever have. I don't even know how that's possible, but I know I will never get tired of her heavenly, irresistible face.

     Our hands still interlocked cause me to feel butterflies in my chest, something only she makes me feel. I let go of her hand but pull her waist making her stand infront of me and I hug her from behind. I resting my head on hers and I take in her lovely sent.

     "It's so beautiful," Y/n says as she admires the sunset"

     "I know, I'm so lucky to have her in my arms at the moment."

     She giggles at the comment.

     "I wish we could stay like this forever." I tell her. I love moments like these where it feels like there are no cares in the word, it's just her and I.

     "Let's enjoy it the best we can right now,"

     "Y/n, you don't understand how much I love you,"

     She turns around and looks up to me with those doe eyes that make me want to melt to her touch.

     "I love you more," she smiles.

    I bend down and kiss her. I give her a small gentle kiss but passionate enough to express myself with her.

     I am happy I have finally found someone K want to spent the rest of my life with. Right now, I don't want anyone or anything else other than Y/n. I hope I get to marry her one day, maybe even have children together, and live the rest of our lives in each others arm until our last day.

That would make me the happiest man on this planet.

✩ ✩ ✩

word count: 1230

AHH OMG. I love this one a lot. This it's the fastest I've ever written a one-shot omg. 😭