𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚

A/N: There are two characters in this one shot that I'll let you come up with a name for. They are just your squad members, have fun creating a name. Anyways, I hope you like it.

G/n: girl/name
B/n: boy/name
S/n: Squad/name

G/n: girl/name B/n: boy/name S/n: Squad/name

✣ 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 ✣

  Y/n, Captain of the S/n, just arrived back at her base. She was tired, cold, and sleepy. Y/n had been on a mission all day. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were all dirty. Once she got back to her home, Y/n planned to continue working and not waste much time cleaning herself.

Y/n walked in through the front door of  her base, "I'm back," she's say in a very tired voice. "Omg, Captain Y/n! Are you okay?" G/n, a member of the squad asked worriedly. "What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine," Y/n said. "Captain, you can bearly stand up straight." She goes over to help Y/n stand up. G/n takes Y/n's left arm and threw it over her shoulders and wraps her right around Y/n's waist to hold her up. "Would you like me to help you get to  your room, Captain? I think you need some rest."

"I told you, I'm fine, G/n. I can't rest at the moment,  I have so much to do."

Y/n didn't want to admit she needed help. She didn't want her squad members to have pity on her or embarrass herself in front of them. Even though her vision is blurry due to her heavy eyelids, bearly being able to keep them open, she'd rather suck up the pain and continue like it's nothing.

"Captain, G/n is right. You aren't looking well. You should at least stay in your room, and take time for yourself" B/n said as he was walking by. Y/n didn't have any energy to argue with them, so she let them help her to her room. As they were walking through those hallways, she tried not to fall asleep or trip. Y/n was also feeling colder than before but didn't say anything about it.

"Thank you, G/n and B/n," Y/n said, once she finally got to her room. "Anything for you, Captain," B/n said with a flashy smile. "If you need anything, we're here for you," G/n added. Y/n nodded in gratitude and then they both walked away.

Now that Y/n was in her room, she ran straight to sit at her desk. She had piles and piles of paperwork to do. She tried to read through them as fast as possible and tried to sign all of them. But only a couple minutes in and her head was already pounding. But she didn't have a choice, she had to get all her work done, it was her responsibility.

In another part of the kingdom, the rest of the magic knight captains were at a meeting. Everyone had shown up on time except for Y/n, which was very surprising and unusual. She's always on time and never misses a meeting, so where's she at today?

"Good afternoon, Captains." Julius greeted them with a warm smile. "Where's Y/n," asked Charlotte. Everyone turned to look at Julius, hoping he knew where their colleague was. "Is she not here? I thought she was..." Julius answered. He turned to Marx to see if he knew. Marx understood Julius's glance and said "I asked her today if she was going to be here and she said she was coming..."