𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨

𖦹 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𖦹

𖦹 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𖦹

You set foot again in the wide office you've been in before multiple times. You had teleported with your magic into the Wizard King's work space. You stood behind him as he continued to write on the sheets of paper on his desk.

You creeped closer to him. Slowly, bending over to hug him from behind. Your arms sliding slowly over his chest. You rested your head over his right shoulder. You didn't pay attention to his writing you immediately melted to his touch and scent.

You had been working on missions all week you hadn't seen him in days. The signature scent of his robe relaxed your body and his figure under your arms made you want to hug him all day. You kissed his cheek as he acknowledged your presence.

"What's wrong?" Your eyes shot open. You had been feeling all down and lacked self confidence all week and all those feelings were still lingering. You didn't have to say anything and he already knew something was wrong, but you didn't want to worry him. There was no need to take up his time when he as the Wizard King already has much important things to focus on.

"Nothing's wrong" You tried to say as convincing and firm as possible, but you knew he wouldn't buy it. You also knew he would get upset that you lied to him. Julius always told you to be honest with him about how you were feeling but you hated having to explain your feelings to people. It was not worth their time, so you always tried to brush it off.

You stood up and turned to the window behind you. You stared out and viewed the scenery from the castle. How had you never noticed the beautiful view from this spot? "Y/n don't lie to me," you signed. Still not wanting to worry him, "I'm not lying..." you heard the movement of the pen along the paper stop. Next thing you knew, he was behind you. Now taking his turn to wrap his arms around you.

Your body immediately relaxed again. You didn't even realize you had tensed up. You had so much trust in Julius, after years of loving, your soul knew you could be vulnerable around him. "Y/n, darling, you know I know when you're lying to me, and you know I don't like it." His voice was soft it made you weak. It made you want to rant about everything you ever thought about and you knew he would listen.

"I can never hid anything from you, huh?" You turned to face him. Your eyes met his sparkly violet ones as you looked up to him. He was much taller than you. He took his hand and brushed the your hair out of your face, "Never." He said. "Now tell me what's bothering you so I can make sure it never bothers you again."

You took a deep breath before finally letting go of how you've felt "I just haven't been feeling myself all week I guess" You gave in and rested you head on his chest. He rubbed your back and gave you comfort. "Oh Y/n, you do realize you're the best woman in this kingdom right. How could you not feel good about yourself?"

You stayed silent. Taking in his words.

"If only you saw yourself through my eyes. You would understand how strong, breathtaking, smart, and filled with a beautiful heart you are."

He took a breath before continuing.

"Y/n, since the day I met you, I starred into your eyes and knew I always wanted to stare at them because they were the most beautiful pair I had ever seen. Then, when I heard your voice, it was music to my ears, a tune I knew I wanted to hear forever again, and then I fell in love with you and I knew I wanted to love you for the rest of my life because you are the greatest thing in this world."

Some superpower he had, he knew you so well. You didn't understand how. He had seen your worst and your best and had loved every moment. He had seen your ugly and your pretty and admired it, and he alwaysed trusted you,mire than anyone he knew. No one had ever loved you that way. You were so grateful for meeting him. You started to tear up understanding what you had with you. You hugged him as hard as you could letting your eyes water as you needed to let go of all the feelings bottle up inside you.

He tighten his hold on you, stroking you hair as way to calm you down. "You know I love you, right?" He said with such a soft voice it it made you feel butterflies fly all thrugh your veins. You relaxed yourself a bit before you answered him "I know and I love you too. I don't deserve you." You said burning your face into his body. "Yes you do, my love."

"You deserve all you have and so much more."

✩ ✩ ✩

word count: 870

Thank you for the request @MaRyGe27, i hope you liked it!