Better with me - RD

Smut

You didn't need this right now. Rúben, the one you promptly rejected when your boyfriend proposed to be his girlfriend, calling you when you were crying over your stupid boyfriend, who decided to go on holiday without you. "I can't talk now" you said, voice cracking at the end and you knew he wouldn't let you go with it. "Tell me what happened. Is that idiot again?" He asked fuming. "He- he chose his friends over me" you cried. "Y/n/n, I told you not to trust him" he sighed. "I thought he loved me" you said. "I'm sorry I can't be there with you... but you can come here" he said. "Ruben, I can't do that" you said. "Yes, you can. I'm booking you a ticket and wait for you at the airport. You don't have to think about anything, just come to me, meu amor" he begged you. "I don't want to be a burden. You're enjoying the vacation with your family" you said. "You're not... minha mãe (my mom) loves you. And I do too" he said and you could sense his genuine smile. "Alright. I'll pack some things. Just tell me when I have the plane" you have in. "I love you so much, y/n/n" he smiled.

He texted you that night that your plane will be leaving London that morning at 10 and he also sent you a picture (above) and you replied with 'can't wait ❤️'. You decided to forget about the one who was supposed to be your boyfriend and just have fun with Ruben.

And you totally forgot about him when you were tangled in the white sheets with Rúben, his cock buried deep inside of you. "Fuck I'm so glad you came" he groaned, fucking you senseless. "Who's fucking you this good, Y/N?" He asked. "You... Papai (daddy)" you moaned, nails scratching his back. "What did you say?" He asked, stopping abruptly and looking at you with wide eyes. "Eu te amo, papai (I love you daddy)" you smirked, kissing his lips. "You make me fall for you every day" he whispered, thrusting into you harder than before, you becoming a moaning mess under him. "Cum for me, minha princesa" he groaned, when he felt your walls clench around him. "Fuck..." you let him cum deep inside you. He pulled away, admiring you in your post orgasm bliss. "Es tão bonito (you are so beautiful)" he smiled, kissing his way up to your face. "I love you" you smiled as he kissed your lips softly. You get asleep in each other's arms, naked bodies United by love.

Next day you woke up to Rúben kissing your face and you giggled, letting him know you're awake. "Breakfast is ready" he smiled softly, thumb caressing your cheek. You smiled, he was so gentle when it came to you, no other man ever made you feel this loved. No even him. You sat up in bed, the blanket falling down your breasts and you couldn't help but blush when you felt Rúben staring at you. "It's rude to stare" you laughed, wrapping it securely around your chest. "I'm sorry... can't help me when you look this gorgeous" he said, passing you the tray with anything you would want for breakfast. You ate together, sometimes laughing at the one of his stupid jokes, sometimes exchanging sweet kisses.

He looked over to his night stand and his smile died down. "He's calling you" he said, passing you your phone. "Baby I'm so sorry-" "You know what? I'm tired of being plan B. I'm tired of being used by everybody. I'm tired of being second place in anyone's life. Fuck you and your friends. I hope I will never see you again you idiotic motherfucker! Yes, I'm breaking up with you bitch, don't call me anymore" you hang up and looked over to Rúben. "Woah" was all he could say. "Don't mess with me" you said. "I would never. I love you too much to do that" he said. "I'm sorry for rejecting you... You loved me from the very beginning and-" "Let's just focus on us here, okay? We can start everting again" he smiled.

A knock came at the door and you were quick to check if you were covered. "wsou eu (it's me)" "It's my mom. Come in" Rúben replied. "bom Dia, querida (good morning dear). We're going to ride some camels. Wanna come?" She asked. "Sure. We'll be down in a minute" Rúben smiled down at you. His mother winked before she left, at which you blushed harder than ever before. "Don't put too many clothes on" he said. "I'll just go like this then" you said, standing naked in front of him. "This is only for me to see" he smirked, pulling you into a heated kiss. "You know what I'd rather ride right now?" You asked, your hands going down on his body and resting just above his V line. "You'll have time for that as well" he grinned, slapping your ass as you made your way into the bathroom.

"Sexy girl" he smirked while you were going down to his family. "You ready?" He asked. "Am I gonna die?" You laughed. "Not really" he smiled, kissing your hand. The day went pretty fast, you were fascinated by everything you were seeing, the desert especially and Rúben was fascinated by you. He couldn't understand how such a beautiful and kind girl had been so heartbroken and now is smiling widely like nothing happened.

That evening you had dinner together, then you spent time with him on the balcony, drinking champagne. "Eu amo Você" he whispered for himself, but you heard him. "I love you too". "For a long lasting relationship with the best girl in the world" he said, raising his glass. "For much love and loyalty" you said, kissing him.

Hope you like it ❤️

I don't know Portuguese, the translations are from Google translate, so sorry if there are any mistakes 😅