Preference #1

You're on your period

Ruben
You haven't answered your phone all day, so he panicked something happened to you.
After training, he drove directly to your flat and banged on the door.
"Y/n open up"
"What the fuck, Ruben?"
You basically looked like a monster: your hair was in every place, you had his hoodie that you stole on, and that pouty face.
"Did anything happen?" He asked.
"That time of the month" you summarized for him.
He nodded, letting himself inside your flat and going straight to the kitchen. He cooked you a delicious dish, but because of the cramps, you couldn't eat much and felt bad about it.
"Hey... I'm putting it in the fridge and you can eat it tomorrow yeah?" Ruben tried to comfort you, saying it wasn't a waste of time since it was for you. "You're the best boyfriend" you whispered, kissing him.

Julian

He had an idea that you have to be on your period in less than a week by the horny state you were in anytime he came home from training or the extra angry mood you were in. He told you multiple times that it was okay, that he understood, but you still felt bad, so you wanted to surprise him.

After training, Julian stopped by your favourite shop and bought a handful of sweets and snacks to eat while on your period. When he entered the house, he saw some unbaked heart-shaped cookies on the counter, but you were nowhere to be seen. He went into your shared bedroom to find you curled in the blankets, sniffling. "Mi amor, what happened?" he asked softly. "I wanted to bake you some cookies to thank you for everything, but I got my period and I'm sorry" you explained. "Why are you sorry for?" he chuckled. "All this. You don't have any obligation to do all that and--" he cut you off with a kiss. "Stop saying bullshit, Y/N. I do all that because I love you and I want to take care of you" he smiled. "What do you say we finish baking those cookies?".

Pablo

This is a funny story from when you got your period at Gavi's house, while you were nearly going at it on his couch. He's still pretty young so he freaked out as why you were bleeding and not dying. Obviously he didn't have any tampons either, so you sent him to the nearest shop and told him exactly what to buy. And you had to explain him the whole deal because duh, he still had a boner and wanted to get rid of it.

While at the shop, he called Pedri. "Necesito ayuda. Y/N está en su período y no sé qué hacer (I need help. Y/N is on her period and I don't know what to do)" he said. "Por el amor de Dios, Pablo (for fuck's sake)" Pedri groaned. "Por favor, mi mejor amigo (please, my best friend)" Gavi whined. "Okay, comprar sus dulces. y aperitivos (buy her sweets and snacks). Y flores (flowers)". "Gracias, Pedri. Te debo Thank you, Pedri (I owe you)".

When he came home, he gave you the flowers first, to which you nearly cried, he was being so sweet. "Sorry I freaked out" he said embarrassed. "It's okay. Que eres lindo (you were cute). And thanks for everything" you said, pecking his lips softly.

Pedri

Congratulations! You're not a father. Period incoming. Buy me sweets or I'll eat you alive. 💕❤😘💖💕💞💗💓🍫🍬🍭🧁🍦🍩🍪🍰

Pedri laughed when he saw the monthly alert you installed on his phone. "What's so funny?" Pablo asked. "Nada". "It's his novia eh?" Sergio asked. "Noh" Pedri replied. "Está muy enamorado (he's so in love)" they all said.

On the way back home, he stopped and bought what you craved most during these days, then returned home. "Did you buy them?" you asked. "Yes ma'am" he said and you started searching through the bag. "Don't I get a kiss?" he asked pouting. "Make me food and maybe after" you said.

Wasn't he a sight to die for? Cooking shirtless and you couldn't have sex because of you period. "Are you teasing me?" you asked, wrapping your arms around him from behind. "No tengo idea de lo que estás hablando (I have no idea what you're talking about)" he shrugged. "sabes que te quiero mucho (You know I love you so much)" you said. "And?". "And I'm sorry for my hormones these days. I felt like earlier, I was bossing you around and I feel bad about it" you sighed, pressing your cheek into his bare back. "I would have cooked anyways, so you didn't eat me alive" he chuckled. "I wouldn't have eaten you anyways. You bought me what I asked for. Plus, i need you alive for after my period" you smirked. "Yeah, and what do you want to do then?" he asked. "You'll see. But for now, I want to give you a kiss. A well deserved one" you said, cupping his cheek and kissing him softly. He melted into the kiss, wrapping you in his arms and pulling you closer. "Mierda! Nuestra pasta (Fuck! our pasta)".

Hope you like it 💗

I decided to write this kind of preferences because I have too many ideas for stories, but not all of them are long or I don't have the time to write them, so this is easier to write ( well, it isn't that easy but we manage). If you like them, I'll write more and you can tell me your ideas in the comments xx