She's the one for you - PG8

"Is it okay if I sit here?" You asked your boyfriend. "Sure" he said, making space for you to lay down on the sofa. You and his mother just finished washing the dishes and joined the guys watching a game on tv. "Are you cold?" Pedri asked, pulling the blanket over both of you. "I'm good, Pepi" you replied, snuggling your back into his chest. You were well aware that his parents were in the room, but you couldn't help yourself and placed a kiss on his jaw. He smiled down at you, twisting a strand of hair between his fingers. "You're so sweet it's sickening" Fernando, Pedro's older brother said. "Fernando" his mother tutted him. "What? I made them a compliment" he shrugged. "I can't wait for you to get a girlfriend. I'll tease the shit out of you" Pedri said, his grip tightening on your waist. Yep, he didn't like being teased like that. "It's okay Pepi" you whispered.

He kissed the top of your head as a reply, than all of you continued to watch the game. You felt your eyelids get heavier so you turned in Pedro's arms and snuggled closer to him. "Do you want to go upstairs?" He asked. "No, it's fine, Pepi".

You woke up next morning in bed, but without Pedri by your side. He must have woken up already, so you did your mourning routine and went downstairs. You heard him and his mom talking in the kitchen.
"You truly love her" his mother said, then came Pedro's response, Mamà...., before she continued. "I'm happy for you, Pedro. And she loves you too. I've seen the way you both look at each other. That's called true love. She's the one for you".

"Morning!"
"Fucking hell" you yelped. "Fer!! You scared the shit out of me" you said. "Eavesdropping eh?" He asked grinning. "Everything alright?" Pedri asked, knowing you swear just when you're really angry. "Yeah" you said, pecking his lips. "Sure?" He asked, suspiciously eyeing his brother. "Yes, perfect. What do you say about playing some games?" You asked, dragging him into the living room.

"So what was that all about?" Pedri asked.
"No—"
"Y/N, don't lie to me, baby. Something's bothering you".
"How do you know?" You whispered asked.
"I beat you three times in a row and you didn't called me a cheating idiot or something like that" he chuckled. "So, tell me".
"Iaccidentallyheardyouandyourmominthekitchen"
"Que?"
"I accidentally heard you and your mom in the kitchen. I wasn't eavesdropping, I swear. And then Fer scared me" you explained embarrassed. "Love, everything my mom said is true. I have this feeling for over a month now that you're the one for me. I want to spend my entire life with you, being our kids to the games" he said, softly rubbing your cheek. "Pedri, you're making me cry" you whispered. "Wasn't planning to. All I want to do is make you smile" he said, leaning in. "And make you scream my name" he whispered into your ear. "Pedrito, Pedrito...don't think with the other head. Girls don't like it" Fer plopped on the coach. "Well maybe that's why you're still single" you joked. "Good one, mi Vida" Pedri said, kissing you lips while showing his brother (as a joke) his middle finger. "You're disgusting. Clearly, you were made for each other" Fer made gagging noises as you climbed on Pedri's lap. "My eyes, my eyes!" Fer said, running out of the room. "One more thing that scares him. Gotta add it to the list" Pedri grinned. "Te quiero" you said. "Te quiero mucho, bebe".

Hope you like it 💞