Preference #7

You're sick - I really am 🥲🤧😷

Ruben
"Broccoli again?" You whined. "With that sauce you really like and cheese. It's healthy" he said, putting the plate in front of you. "But Ruben, I've been eating this for the past two days" you said. "No. I also cooked other stuff. It's good for your cold, baby. Come on" he urged. "I want to eat French chips. And Mac and Cheese. And burgers. Not this" you rolled your eyes. "Those are not good, love, and you know it" he said. "Yes dad" you rolled your eyes. "Y/N..." he sighed. "What? Besides good food, you're supposed to spoil me with snacks and sweets. And cuddling, which you didn't really do because you don't want Pep to kill you for getting a cold" you said. "Baby, I'm cooking for you every chance I get and you're telling me I'm not spoiling you?" He chuckled sarcastically. "No! I want a burger next time, Dias. And if you can't do it, just tell me" you teased.

"Your burger, miss Moody" he said. "Looks good. Let's see the taste" you said. "And here's your tea, m'lady" he bowed, making you laugh. "This burger is so good. I want tacos tomorrow, then spaghettis and then pizza. I'm going to make a list" you said. "Okay baby, whatever you want. I'm going to spoil my love" Ruben said, pecking your lips shortly. "What happened to I won't kiss you cuz I'm getting a cold?" You asked. "One kiss didn't hurt anyone" he winked.

Julian
"Baby 👹"
"Holy shit. Your voice is... wow" Julian said. "I can't really speak" you said. "See? If you cheer too much for me, that's what you get" he joked, scooping you up in his arms and placing you on the couch. "I'll make signs" you said with your last dram of voice. "Okay. Hopefully I'll get what you say".

"You want peanut butter? No? Chocolate cream? Yes, okay here you go"

"You need water? Tea? Tea. Okay"
"You want to shower? Go to the bathroom, okay go".
(This is shit shit shit sorry)

Pablo
He left his phone unintentionally unlocked on the coffee table, so you picked it up since he had nothing to hide. You didn't know why but you wanted to see his recent searches on Google and it shocked you:
Is fever a sign of cold?
Meds for fever
Is my body feels like it's on fire, do I have fever?
What is good for sore throat and running nose?
You remembered telling him two days ago that you felt your throat à bit sore, but didn't think much about it. Guessed Pablo had.
"You okay baby?" Pablo asked, coming back on the sofa. "Do you think I'm sick, Dr. Gavi?" You asked smirking. "I guess so. Today's morning you were practically burning. I also stopped by a pharmacy to get some stuff" he blushed. "Really? You're the best boyfriend *achoo*" you said. "Bless you, love" he chuckled.

Pedri
"I told you to fucking get dressed" he groaned. "Well sorry I wanted to look sexy... for you! Cuz I could go with a fucking hoodie on" you mumbled, searching for some medicine. "You don't have to dress for me, for fuck's sake" he said. "Yeah cuz then I'll look underdressed compared to the other wags, yeh thank you. So besides I'm not even a model, I dress like a rat. Gracias Pedro" you said, sealing the pills and going into your bedroom.

"I didn't say you dress like a rat. I like you in hoodies. Pablo was wearing one too" Pedri said, emerging from the bathroom. "Yes, but Pablo is a guy. He can go dressed like Tarzan and he would still look good. As a girl you gotta respect some things and not dress like Tarzan on a dinner with your boyfriend's teammates and their girlfriends" you explained. "Okay but you could've take it in case of emergency" he shrugged. "You know what, I'm not even going to argue with you anymore. My head is pounding and I need to sleep" you said, turning on your side. "Hopefully you won't catch a bad cold" he said, pecking your temple.

Next morning you woke up, Pedro's side was empty but there was a note on his pillow.
Look on your nightstand ;)
Another note and a bouquet of flowers.
Sorry for being mad at you for nothing. I totally understand you and I'll take care of my sick baby. Love you lots xx Pedri
Your heart melted and you texted him a thank you and what medicine to buy, because you were sure you'll need them soon.

Hope you like it 💜