Moonlight was my witness that day

Under the moonlit sky, we had an open conversation today. The kind of exchange that makes your heart weep loud like an inevitable thunder and your wills strong.
There was silence, and then there was comfort amongst the melancholic lullaby.I realised a lot of things again, things that were alien to me, things I thought I have recovered from, but undoubtedly that wasn't the case.

I didn't cry on the 25th, or the day the news was unveiled to me. Although the recurring memories were bouldering, no heat was paid so it subsided for quite a while.
But then, things have a weird way of unearthing at most unsung hours and it hit me today.
When we talked about him. I, talked about him and I could no longer hide away. I could feel my heart wrenching with every syllable I spoke, I missed him.
Like a lot, lot.

Death has never scared me, but I've always had my insomniac thoughts of losing people. I don't know if there is an alternate universe for people who abode for heaven, I hope there is one, because I don't want to believe they simply disappear; their celestial bodies and mind. How can someone that defying can simply puff away? Call me a Madman; the restoration ideal, for I put my faith in the existence of a parallel dimension, I would rather put my faith in their merry life.
We talked, we spilled secrets that we long covered in our own 'Pandora Boxes'. Loud smothers of laugh waved us in shores and then, we were tossed around with sighs, deep 'Sighs' and 'Ohs'.

She cried talking about the turmoil she was going through, and all I could wish was to disintegrate the pain inside her with a soft touch. I could sense she was hurt, she had all these guards around her for so long, and now, she could no longer feel anything.
I was breaking inside but I just listened, maybe that's what she wanted me to do, to just, listen.
The realisation hit me high.

- Wholeheartedly,
Kiwi
__________________________________________________
We're all dealing with the psyche inside us, there is no limit to the disc of cosmos life throws at us and it's different for all.
We feel different and we battle differently.
We should just notice more, sometimes inside ourselves and sometimes around us.
People are hurting, and slowly it'll engulf them.
Be there, just lend an ear ✨