Chapter 15: Memories Erased

It seems since forever. I don't know how long I've been in this chamber.They never let me out. They fed me and that's it. Sometimes a group of men would come holding a whip. They would pin me down while one them lift my shirt from the back. The other would whip me with of his might. He would slash and slash and slash. Till my back was bleeding by cuts. They let me bleed not minding if I died. My clothes, bed, and floor was stained with my own blood.

I coughed off blood tasting the metallic liquid oozing from my mouth. New fresh cuts being formed from my back. The pain increased.

* Slash Slash *

Darius is doing this to me by this kiss?. I love Octavian... Why did he say to preserve my lips?

I can feel blood dripping down on my back. I can feel the leathery strips being laid on my back.

" We're done for now...", said one of the men. They let go of my arms and walked away from my weak body. I put my hands on the cold ground. Drops of blood splattered on the ground. My eyes watered. The pain grew worse. My arms shaking. I fell on the ground hugging my self. My vision started to blur as I realized how much of blood I've lost. My eyes slowly closing, I fought back, but I blacked out.

Someone's P.O.V.
" Take care of her wounds ", I ordered.

Women opened the door and bent down. A man came in and carried the lifeless body. Her face pale and bloody. Her arms hung down. I grabbed one of her hands and felt the cold touch. I grinned slightly and let go. They took her to the infirmary again.

Third P.O.V.

Nova was taken to a empty room. She was laid down her stomach touching the sheets of a blanket. Nurses grabbed gauges and dabbed the blood away from her bloody body.

" Poor child. ", said one of the nurses. The other nurses nodded in agreement.

There was a deep gash on her left side. The nurses noticed and quickly grabbed a thread and needle. They stitched the gash and put gauge on top of it.

" How could she be alive ? ", one of the nurses asked. " Well at least two people survived mister anger", one of them said.

They were done of taking care of Nova. They turned her around her back touching the sheets. She lost a lot of blood. Her face pale and lips a palish color. One of the nurses waited till she was awake.

Nova woke up. She wished she died. She's been in pain and wanted to finish it once and for all. Her eyes slowly opened up. She realized she's in an infirmary. She tried to lift her self up, but a sudden pain hit her side. She winced in pain and laid back down.

" I'm glad you're a wake, miss ", said a voice. She looked at the other side and saw a nurse sitting next to her bed. The nurse had a glass of water in her hands and gave it to her. The nurse helped her get up . Nova quickly drank the water. She gave the glass back to the nurse and sighed.

" Why did you want me to survive ? ", Nova said. " Miss, I was ordered to take care of you. By The General. ", she replied. " I would of wanted you to die, because of how much you've suffered, but you're the only one.....who can save us."

" What do you mean ?", Nova asked. " Don't you see your the only one who can save us. We all know now that you have those fascinating powers. There's basically no one have those same kind of powers as you do. These aliens are That's when I realized we need you to live. If we all die... There's no way to live. ", she said.

Nova was shocked by those words. The nurse was right. No one will live if everyone is dead. All she wanted to do is kill herself, but what will happen to the other lives that might be gone? Nova has been greedy with herself. She wanted to die. She wanted to be in peace. What will happen to the others? She didn't want Atticus, Promise, Octavian, Sudreth, not even Keen to die. Then realization came to her mind. She shook at the thought how stupid she has been. She felt if she died she will kill millions of innocent people. Only five people she loved died. That's not important if all of life existence doesn't exist anymore. Probably only a few hundred died by now. Slowly the existence is slowly counting down. She thought she will be called murder.. For killing innocent people who doesn't deserve to feel pain, agony, Or death.