Awake part 3

Connor woke up with a loud sream. Megan shouted happily as she hugged her boyfriend. He sobbed loudly into her shoulder while clinging to her. Clark sighed in relief when he and the League saw Connor awake. Connor looked at the door and his eyes opened wide as he saw his dad. He let Megan go before he got off the bed and ran to his father.

"Dad!" Connor shouted with joy as he hugged his father with all of his strength.

"Connor, it' ok buddy. I'm here now. Just relax." Clark said to sooth his trembling son.

"It felt so real. You were attacking me and calling me a monster. Kaldur said that Simon was invoking nightmares." COnnor whispered into his father's chest.

"It's ok. It's all over now. I got ya. Sh." Clark soothed.

"If Simon is conjuring nightmares than-" Flash started to sat but Wally screaming stopped him.

"Barry! Mom! Dad! Please no!" Wally screamed. "Wally calm down. It's ok." Barry soothed to his frantic nephew as he ran to the bed.

Kaldur's heart monitor was started into crash. The League try to stabilize him as they try to calm Wally down.

"Kaldur is not going to stop unless he saves the others. If Simon is conjuring nightmares, Kaldur is going in too deep." Aquaman explained.

"Yes Canary. Ok. They checked the factories but nothing. We are running out of time." Batman explained.

"Kaldur please." Arthur begged as he watched his son fight.

Kaldur has to save Robin and Wally before it is too late.