Megan's dream world

Megan's pov

I wake up and look around me to see that I'm back on Mars. I look to see that I'm in my white form and almost freak when I see my mom and dad walk to me.

"Welcome home my daughter. We have missed you terribly." They greet me while hugging me tightly.

I'm so confused but I'm happy that they welcome me this way.

"I have too mom and dad. You're not mad at me." I ask a little timid.

"We have heard of your adventure on earth and we realize all the good you have done." My mother explains.

"We wanted to greet you back home with open arms." My dad explain.

"Where are my sisters?" I ask

"M'gann!" I hear 12 little voice scream.

I see my 6 little sister and my 6 older sister run to hug me tightly. I haven't felt this much love in a long time.

"Are you stay home this time sister?" One of the little ones asks me.

"Of course I am." I agree while hugging her tightly.

We walk inside our house but I stop when I feel a presence. I turn around to see Kaldur looking at me with tired eyes.

"Kaldur!" I scream while turning to human form and running to him.

"How are you here?" I ask while looking more confused.

"Megan this is not real. It is nothing more than a mere allusion. I know it is hard to understand but you have to believe me." He says a little rushed as my heart breaks.

I look back at my family I notice something a little off. My mom and dad are actually touching each other. They have never done that before. My older sisters hated me when I left because uncle J'onnz picked me instead of one of them.

"You're not my family." I whisper while taking a step back.

They scream as they fade away and me and Kaldur are in a dark room. My heart shatters when I realize that he was right. I turn to him and cry in his chest. He wraps his arms around me and holds me while I cry.

"I am so sorry Megan." He whispers to me.

"It felt so real. They have never accept me for who I am. They never even cared about what I wanted." I sob in his chest.

"I know. I need you calm down and help me find a way out of here. Ok. Who could have done this to us?" He says while looking at me.

"Simon!" I growl as his name appears in my head.

"It makes valid sense. Megan I need you to go through that door over there." He says while pointing to the blue door across from me.

"What about you?" I ask.

"I will be going with you." He says while walking ahead of me.

I rush over to catch up with him and open the door. I feel a nice warm presence here. The air feels warm and the scent makes me feel safe. I see a woman in a rocking chair and a little boy in her arms. Kaldur freezes when he see this. It could tell that it is a memory since it isn't fuzzy but sharp. Kaldur goes to touch the woman's face but decides against it and walks back to me.

"Who is she?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"She is my mother. The baby boy in her arms is me." He explains while clearing his throat.

I look at the woman again and can feel her love for the boy. I can also feel Kaldur's emotions run wild in his head. He sees a door and opens it and we end up somewhere in Atlantis I think.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"The only way out." He says pointing to a portal across the way.

"You have to go and tell the league of what happened. Tell them that Simon is at work. You have to hurry I do not know how much longer it will be opened." He explains.

"What about you!?" I scream at him.

"I have to stay and find the others." He argues while pushing me into the portal.

A cloud of darkness fills the room.