Awake part 2

J'onnz stay with Megan until she calms down and leaves to tell Dinah to look for Simon. A loud scream shatters the silence and they rush back to the infirmary. They see Megan and Artemis hugging each other tightly. When they let go, Artemis runs to Oliver's arms. He runs his fingers through her hair softly and shushes her.

"Kaldur is an idiot. He won't leave, not until the others are safe." She explain in a rush."He keeps going back to his mother." She adds swallowing loudly.

"Did you find Simon yet?" Megan asks.

"No." Bruce says.

"Where could he." Clark starts but is stopped by a scream.

They look to see Kaldur fighting his sheets and screaming.

"Conner. Wait!" He screams as he sits up.

"Kaldur you're awake!" Artemis and Megan scream as they go to hug him.

"What happened?" He asks.

"It's Simon. We don't know where he is it what he is doing but we will find him." Arthur explains.

"I have to go back. Conner is still there along with Robin and Wally." He insists.

"We will find them I promise." J'onnz says.

Kaldur screams suddenly and holds his head in pain.

"I see him. Simon. He is in a warehouse of some sort. Stop it. Leave me alone. He's pulling me. No. Papa help me." Kaldur moans as his eyes shut tightly.

"Kaldur focus. What else do you see?" Arthur asks.

"I see a white substance. It looks like powder or flour. It's flour. I thinks is a bread warehouse or a factory. Momma. Wait no. No!" He screams as he falls unconscious again.

"Kaldur!" Arthur shouts as he gathers him in his arms.

"There is no use he is gone." J'onnz says sadly.

"We have to find Simon before they are all in this state for good." Clark says.

"Oliver and J'onnz go and look for him. He can't get to us now. Kaldur made sure of it." Megan says while going to Kaldur's side.

"Alright." Oliver and J'onnz agree while leaving the room.

Artemis walks to Kaldur's side and holds his hand tightly. She need him alive and awake to thank him.