Wally's nightmare

Wally was struck in a frozen time zone of black and white. He watched as Professor Zoom went in circles around him. He saw people who he saved as Kid Flash being killed one by one. He tried to run and saved them, but it was no use. His legs and feet refused to move. Before he watched Artemis killed, Zoom was literally swept away by a tsunami. The world came back into color and he was now in a empty room. Kaldur was standing in front of his.

"Kaldur!" Wally shouted happily as he ran to him.

"Are you alright Wally?" Kaldur asked in relief as he embraced the speedster.

"I'm okay. What is going on? The last thing I remember is talking to Uncle Barry at the cave and this happened." Wally said quickly as he returned the embrace.

"Come with me." Kaldur said calmly.

Wally followed to now be in a hospital room. He was a little boy crying on the bed. Kaldur was taken back by this memory. The child lifted his head and Wally realized that he looked exactly like and Wally realized that he looked exactly like Kaldur, but younger. He looked at Kaldur for an answer.

"It was after my mother was murdered. I was still in shock when I arrived at the hospital. I tried so hard to fight the tears but, they just kept flowing. I thought for sure that my life was truly over. I still see her blood on my hands at night." Kaldur explained as he watched the body try to rub the blood off his hands as he continues sobbing.

The memory began to fade as another door was revealed. Before anyone could speak, Manta appeared out of no where.

"What the, why is he here?" Wally asked confused.

"Do not mind him. You need to leave." Kaldur ordered as he drew out his beamers.

"How?" Wally asked confused.

As if God heard his question, a door appeared out of thin air.

"That is your exit. You need to get out of here now. I do not know how much long I can keep the door here." Kaldur ordered as he made his water beamers into katanas.

"And leave you in here along forget it." Wally said as he prepared himself for battle.

"Wally you have to go now." Kaldur said as he rushed Wally to the door.

"What about you?" Wally asked.

"Do not worry yourself with that now go." Kaldur ordered sternly as he used his beamers to make a shield to protect them from Manta's gun firing.

Wally, not having much of a choice, opened the door and went inside.

"You are a fool to protect when Kaldur. If you want power you must take it by force. I will teach you to be ruthless Kaldur'arhm. Even if that means killing you." Wally heard Manta rant before the room went dark.