Kaldur's dream world

Kaldur pov

I do not remember much. I remember the mission and returning home but after that nothing. I wake up in a dark and hear a faint lullaby playing. I see a woman in white walk to me slowly and almost cry. It's my mother. Her long white hair, gentle yet serious grey eyes, her soft skin, everything. Even her small rare smile. I stand up and walk to her.

"Mother?" I ask softly.

"Hello my son. I have missed you so much." She says opening her arms.

I walk into them and let out the breath I did not even know I was holding. I wrap my arms around her tightly and relax in her safe embrace. I let tears fall from my eyes and on her shoulder.

"Mother, I have missed you so much." I whisper in her ear.

"I know my son. Come along my son we need to get home." She says while holding my hand.

"What do you mean mother?" I ask a little confused.

"I am making dinner tonight remember. You promised me that you would help me." She says while smiling at me.

"I promised you that?" I ask.

"Of course. Now come along." She says while squeezing my hand.

"You are not my mother." I say in response.

"Of course I am. Why would I not be?" She says laughing.

"I would never promise you to help you cook since you always said that I could never cook. You always said that I made it taste too bitter and I could only set the table. You are not my mother." I explain while ripping my hand away.

She disappears before my eyes and a door opens. I walk through it and find my self on red earth.