Protecting Me : Episode 9

Two Years Later

Nathan and Demi have bought a flat together in Santa Monica, Nathan gets on well with all of Demis family, they have taken him as his own. Nathan has also become best friends with Demis band and Phil her other security guard. 

On the Evening of the VMA's

Nathan is waiting in his tux downstairs for his girlfriend "baby cmon we're gonna be late" he shouted "im coming" she shouted. Two minutes later Demi came down in a slim black dress, with heels on "wow babe you look amazing" nathan gawped "haha thanks" she kissed him softly "you look so handsome hun" she smiled at her boyfriend of two years in a tux "thankyou baby you ready to go" he smiled "yer lets go" he took her hand and they got in the car to got to the award ceremony.

On the Red Carpet

Demi steps out the car with Nathan on her arm, the fans scream at their arrival, Demi smiles at her fans and signs some autographs. The fans smile and wave at Nathan, he smiles at them and says hi, he sees Demi take pictures with her fans and smiles at her at how beautiful she was and how someday she wanted her to be the mother of his children because he knows she will be an amazing mother.

Demi finished interacting with her fans and turned around and kissed nathans cheek all her fans went "aww" as she smiled at her boyfriend, he guided her to the picture area of the carpet and all the press wanted to take a photo of demi and her loyal beau nathan.

The couple went over to the press area and talked to jouranlists. "demi, demi" they shouted. Demi went over to one reporter and nathan got pulled over by another "hey nathan im from abc news how proud are you of your girlfriend being nominated for three awards" the reporter asked "im so proud of her shes done so well this year and ya know shes my world and wherever she goes i go" he smiled "could there be wedding bells in the future" the reporter asked "i dunno probably" he smiled "thanks nathan" the reporter said "no problem" nathan smiled and went over to his girlfriend. 

Demi is talking to a reporter from E News when she saw her boyfriend approach "and here is demis long term boyfriend nathan, joining the interview" the reporter smiled and nathan held his girlfriends hand.

When they have gone into the Awards ceromony.

Sandra Bullock and George Lopez are presenting the award for most sold album "and the award goes to demi lovato", demi smiles and kisses nathan and goes up to collect her award, she gets to the podium with the award "aw well thankyou so much for this award...um i would like to thank my lovatics for being amazingly supportive of me, my amazing family, friends, my beautiful amazing boyfriend nathan, hes always there for me when i need him and hes susch an amazing beautiful man that i love so much" she smiled and went off the stage.

When demi got back to her seat "well done baby" nathan smiled and kissed her, "thanks baby" she smiled and rested her head in his shoulder and he put his arm round her shoulder, the camera zoomed in on nathan and demi watching One Direction perform their new single. Every now and then Nathan kissed her head and she cuddled him into him.

After the Awards Show

They are leaving the venue and Nathan is leading Demi out of the venue, she held his hand tighter "i got you baby" he smiled and secures her hand in his. They walked through the door to the car and  there was papparzzi "demi, nathan how was the ceremony" they asked, nathan stopped so demi could go infront of him, she got into the car as he protected her from behind, he got into the car aswell, he closed the door and phil drove off.

Nathan kissed Demi passionatley "well done baby" he smiled "i love you nath" she smiled and kissed him again, "love you more" nathan smiled,  demi cuddled into his chest and nathan smiled and held her tighter. 

When they got back to their flat

Nathan opened the door for demi and she walked in, Nathan closed the door behind her, he kissed her shoulder "babe i'm so proud of you tonight" he smiled "i love you so much" she turned round and kissed him "i love you too" he kissed her again.