Protecting Me: Episode 5

Nathan looked at Henderson with hatred in his eyes "I'll kill you" he said glaring at him, "good luck with that son i taught you everything you know" henderson laughed confidentley. "well i guess i need to do some training then"nathan smirked. "Fine meet me at the abandoned warehouse in the city at 3pm next wednesday i bring my men you bring yours" henderson said "and it doesn't look like you have many"henderson smirked. "dont worry i'll find my men" nathan fake smiled and walked out with tom.

When they arrived at the cottage again it was past 1am in the morning as nathan and tom walked into the house they heard "boys...is that you" jayne said coming down the stairs she sees them and hugs them both "i thought something had happened i was so worried" jayne pulls away "we're fine" tom says "wheres demi" nathan asks "she went to bed half an hour ago....i had to persuade her she was falling asleep on the couch she wanted to wait up for you" jayne smiled "but both of you up to bed now" jayne said quickly, "but mom in 23"tom mumbled "but tom i'm your mother" jayne quipped as she rushed the boys upstairs.

As Nathan entered his room he saw demi sleeping peacefully on the bed, he took his shirt and trousers off and climbed in next to her. Demi was facing the other side of him so her hair was in his face, he slowly parted her hair and kissed her neck and then kissed the top of her arm "nath" demi woke slightly, "yer beautiful" he said "im glad you're okay" she turned around and snuggled into his arms and put her head on his chest and fell asleep again, "me too baby me too" he said as he kissed her forehead "goodnight my angel" he said as he slowly fell asleep.

The next morning Demi wakes up and smiles at Nathan sleeping next to her, she kisses his hair and draws with her finger on the outline of his abs. Nathan slowly wakes up "hi" demi giggles "morning" nathan kisses her as he pulls her ontop of him. "i love you gorgeous" demi says as her lips is on hers, "i love you too baby girl and i will always...you're so beautiful" nathan then kissed and her put her hair behind her ear. Demi kissed back as she stroked his cheeks "wanna go downstairs babe" nathan smiled "yer okay" demi smiled, demi started to get off nathan "na-ah" nathan pulled her ontop of him again and passionatley kissed her "now we can go" he smiled, "dork" demi hit his chest lightly.

Nathan put on trousers and a shirt "cmon then babe" nathan held her hand downstairs, as they entered the kitchen "hey natho and demi how dya sleep" tom asked "Nath" michelle screamed "hey chelle what going on" they both hugged each other, "have ya met demi" nathan asked "yer we met yesterday" michelle smiled at demi. As they sat down a blonde girl entered the kitchen "hey nath" kelsey said "hey kels" nathan said, "this is demi my girlfriend" nathan puts his arm round demi and she outs her head on his shoulder. "hi" demi shakes kelseys hand. After kelsey goes over and kisses tom on the lips. "right guys i'm off to work behave" jayne says as she leaves the house "bye" they all say.

Two hours later

Tom and Nathan are in the living room, starting to recruit men to take on henderson so far they are up to 16.

"Right we need like 20 more people" nathan said "what about Martin Wright...remember he was like best mates with your dad" tom said, " how do we know he's not already involved with henderson" nathan looked at tom "my mum said he left the fbi after ya parents died" tom said, nathan nodded "have we got his number" nathan asked, "yer my mum still keeps in contact with him" tom got the phone and called Martin "hey martin it's tom parker jayne's son....i'm alright how r u....good good.....um are you still in touch with any of the fbi officers.....oh okay well henderson building an army....you know......me and nathan sykes..yer harry and karens boy.. are getting an army together to fight and we need your help......can you come over today....great see you then...bye" tom hung up the phone, "what did he say" nathan asked "he will help us and he's coming over at 2pm" tom said "great...maybe he will have more connections" nathan smiled.