Protecting Me: Episode 10

A Week Later

Nathan wakes up next to Demi, he smiles at his girl sleeping peacefully next to him, he strokes her cheek as he stares at her beauty. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at her boyfriend. Nathan kisses her softly,she kisses back. Her phone then vibrates "shit its phil" she says to nathan, she then answers it "hello...hey yeah we'll be there okay bye" demi smiles and hangs up "we have a flight to London catch" she smiled. Nathan nodded and they both got ready.

An Hour later

"babe you nearly ready we have a flight to catch" Nathan shouted upstairs "coming" demi came down in tracksuit bottoms and one of Nathans tshirts. Nathan smirked "what i wanna be comfy on the journey" she smiled "you still look beautiful" he smiled, then kissed her. Demi kissed back and put her arms round Nathans neck. Nathan pulled away "as much as i want to stay in this position we gotta go" he smiled and pecked her head. They both got their luggage and went into the waiting car.

When they got to the airport.

Nathan and Demi got out the car. Their were fans who wanted an autograph and loads of papz. Nathan put an arm round her waist and guided her through them. On the way Demi signed things for fans. But Nathan knew she hated the papparazi, he always had to made sure they didnt get out of control. She greeted her father, publicist, stylist and Phil who were waiting.  Some Lovatics followed them to security, just so they could spend more time nearer their idol. She smiled politley and took pictures, but inside she just wanted to cuddle with her boyfriend. "Bye guys" she smiled as they went through security. 

In the departure lounge.

Once they got through security. Nathan followed Demi, Phil and her father through. With her stylist and publicist behind. As soon as they got through. Demi was straight back into Nathans arms. "Hey beautiful" he smiled. She kissed him "Hi" she smiled and turned round to her father, publicist, stylist and Phil, with Nathan still holding her in his strong arms. "So as soon as we arrive in Englad, we have three press interviews, then we go back to the hotel. Get some rest, then wake up the next morning, then another day of interviews, also a few perfomances plus a concert slash meet and greet. Then the third and fourth day basically the same thing." Eddie said looking at his blackberry. 

"Flight 203 to Heathrow is now ready for boarding" the air hostess said. Demi got out of Nathan's arms and interwined their hands, he smiled and the seven walked through to the aeroplane. Nathan and Demi sat next to each other on the plane. She sat in the aisle while he was next to the window. A girl and her mother walked up to them "sorry but could my daughter have a picture with you" the mother asked. "Sure thing hun" she smiled and took a photo with her. "Could you sign this aswell" she asked "sure sweetie" Demi smiled, the girl handed her a pen, Demi smiled and signed "hi Nathan" the girl smiled "hey" he smiled "Can i tell you a secret" the girl said to Demi "sure sweetie" Demi said. "I think your boyfriends really cute" she whispered and giggled "Me too" Demi smiled. The girl hugged Demi and then walked away to her seat "thankyou very much" the mother smiled "No problem" she smiled "You guys are a cute couple" the mother smiled "thankyou" Demi smiled and interwined Nathan and her hands together. The mother thanked her again and walked back to her seat.

She kissed him, he kissed back. She then lay her head on his shoulder, he kissed her head. "You are so beautiful" he smiled. She put a hand on his chest, and her head in the crook of his shoulder. He smiled.

The aeroplane then started to move. Nathan got a bit nervous, as he didnt really like flying. Demi sat up and loked at him, she held his hand tighter to reassure him that its okay. She smiled at him "It's okay" she whispered  in his ear. He smiled tightly "thanks babe" he said. She kissed his cheek. The aeroplane started to go up into the air. He closed his eyes and breathed. Demi rubbeed his shoulder to reassure him. Once the flight was in the air. He opened his eyes. "You okay baby" she smiled "yeahh, better now" he smiled. Demi giggled and kissed his cheek. 

Once they touchdown in Heathrow.

They got off the plane and went into the terminal. Nathan put his arm round her shoulder, she interwined her hand into the hand that was on her shoulder. He kissed her cheek. Demis fan walked into the exit. There were alot of British lovatics waiting for Demi. They screamed when they saw her. They let go of each other, and Nathan went into work mode. He placed his hand round Demis waist as Phil and Eddie lead them through. Her publicist and stylist behind them. Demi signed some stuff for fans and took photos "Demi we love you !" some fans shouted. "I love you guys too" she said smiling. Nathan guided his girlfriend into the car and into the waiting car. "That was crazy" Nathan smiled "Welcome to England" Eddie laughed slightly.

The car drove to the hotel.

Nathan and Demi are waiting in the hotel lobby. Demi was playing with Nathans hands while, he was talking to Phil about security. Phil smiled and then walked off. Demi came into Nathans arms and he held her, she wrapped her arms round his neck and pecked his lips. "Dem we need to go and get ready for interviews" Eddie said "okay dad" she smiled. Nathan and Demi interwined their hands together and walked upto the hotel room. "Nath lets go and talk about security for the hotel, the fans will easly find where we're at" Phil said "Okay" he said. He walked over to Demi "see you in a bit D" he smiled and kissed her lips. "Bye hun" she smiled. Nathan walked out with Phil.

"I'm really glad Demi has you" Phil smiled "Thanks man. I'm glad I have her" he smiled at her. They walked down to the lobby to discuss hotel security.

Demis stylist was doing her hair. "He's a sweetheart" she smiled "Who Nath ?" she asked "Yeah you always wants to be next to each other" she smiled "aha i guess that what happens when your inlove and hes totally a sweetheart, he treats me right and i love him" Demi blushed "Yall are too cute" her stylist smiled. "Alsp he better or I aint afraid to chase him down with a curling iron" the stylist smiled. Demi laughed.