Protecting Me: A Demi and Nathan Story

In Calabassas California Demi opens her laptop up to check her twitter when she sees on her top trend #keepdemisafe she wonders what its about so she clicks on the trend and then sees all the tweets like everybody should pray for @ddlovato and @ddlovato please keep safe. Then she clicks on a link from a newspaper which says "Convicted Murderer and Rapist Escapes From Prison" Demi starts to read the article. "A Convicted Criminal has escaped prison and is out to get demi lovato. The forty year old who is also a convicted paedophile has been imprisoned for 5 years escaped yesterday and according to his psycholigist has always talked about wanting to pursue the X factor judge and how he was first going to stalk her, then capture and rape her in a basement so no-one can hear her and then starve her and eventually kill her". Demi read it over and over again "DAD COME HERE PLEASE" Demi shouted. Eddie demis step father ran in "what's up hun" he asked. "read this" demi showed him the newspaper article. Eddie looked at Demi "i'm gonna call phil and see what we can do about this" eddie calls phil. 20 minutes later phil has read the article and chatted with eddie "demi can we talk" eddie shouts upstairs. Demi walks downstairs "Demi we have come to a conclusion about what to do we are going to go to the FBI and get this sorted out".

At the FBI Base

Eddie pulls upto the fbi base "Eddie de le garza here to see Agent Henderson"the barrier opens and he drives through. Outside the base their is an agent waiting for them. Phil,Eddie and Demi get out the car and greets Agent Henderson and they are taken inside.

20 minutes later

Eddie and Phil have talked to Agent Henderson and explained what is going on. "Okay we will look into this but at the time being we need to keep demetria safe, we will put her in a safe,secret house with an agent, this is to make sure she is kept safe and this convict doesn't know where she is". Eddie and Phil nodded the agent speaks into his walkie-talkie "Agent George please get Agent Sykes to come into my office please" .Two minutes later a brown haired man walked in and shook hands with Agent Henderson. "Mr De le garza and Mr McIntrye this is Agent Nathan Sykes he's been with us for four years and is proffessionally trained in security and policing"Agent Henderson said. Nathan shook hands with the two men "Hello it's nice to meet you" nathan said "you too" both men said. "could i go and get demi" eddie asked "yes" agent henderson said. Demi walked in and saw nathan standing beside agent henderson "demi this is agent sykes your new security guard" agent henderson said. "hello" demi said, "hello" nathan and demi both shook hands. All five sat down at a table and sorted out where demi was going to stay and what was going to happen in her career. "sir you should get on the phone and cancel all future appearances as this amn is a known stalker and it would be safer for demi to stay at the house as he can easily follow you home and find where the house is". Agent henderson said to eddie and phil. "okay we can do that" phil spoke.

After the meeting demi is getting ready to go off with nathan to the secret house "what do i do about clothing" demi asked "there is a five full wardrobes of clothes and shoes at the house" agent henderson said. Demi nodded and hugged her dad "i will miss you" demi said, "i'll miss you too hun we will come and visit we promise" demis dad hugged his daughter one last time and kissed her on the head. Phil hugged Demi "i'll see you soon kiddo". Eddie shook Nathans hand "look after my little girl please", Nathan nodded "i will sir don't worry" eddie smiled and went beside agent henderson, phil shook nathans hand aswell, before both demi and nathan got in the black suv and drove off.

In the car demi is looking out the window. "you okay" nathan asked "what do you think" demi snapped, nathan sighs "look...i'm sorry this has happened to you but  it's my job to protect you so just co-operate with me please" nathan looked at her, "sorry"demi mumbled and crossed her arms. The rest of the car ride was silent.

Nathan pulled up outside a mansion in the middle of the woods "here we are" nathan said. They both go out the car and Nathan opened the door of the house "it's beautiful" demi said, " yer the fbi sure do know how to do home decorations" nathan said. Demi smiled at him. " i'm sorry i was a bitch in the car" demi said. "No worries...you have every right to be mad but i'm here to protect you ....you're safe with me" nathan said "thanks....can we be friends i dont want us to be at each others throats all the time" demi asked, "sounds good...let's go have a look around here then" nathan smiled. Demi and Nathan looked around the house together "demi come here"nathan said. Demi came over "whats up" demi asked, "i think this is you're room", nathan says, Demi looks in and sees a lilac room with a double king size bed, an ensuite bathroom and a walk in wardrobe, "wow i love it" demi smiles "haha yer bit to girly for me though" nathan sniggers. "i would think so" demi smiles, "i'm gonna check out my room", nathan walks into his room and sees he has a king sized bed also but he had black and white walls and a black bed with a white ensuite bathroom and a walk in wardrobe.

Nathan and Demi have looked arond the house and are amazed as they have an indoor swimming pool, with waterslides a bowling alley, a cinema room, a game room, a massive kitchen with touch screen facilities and a massive livivng room with an xbox, ps3 and a nintendo wii. "wow this place is amazing" nathan smiled "i could stay here forever an never leave" demi said, "that the idea haha" nathan smiled. Nathan walked in the kitchen and looked in the fridge " theres so much food in this kitchen" nathan smiled. Nathan then walked over to the storage cupboard and found lots more food and drink. "this place is so cool" demi smiled "i know right" nathan smiled.

That Night

Demi and Nathan are watching the news on tv in the living room "demis lovatos stalker has still not been captured, the fbi have been searching all day to find this convict but no result has come out. the FBI has realeased a statement saying we are not going to stop until this man is found, we are keeping demi safe at the moment but we will find this criminal". Nathan looked over at demi and she looked scared, nathan went over and put his arm round her "i told you i will protect you i promise you don't need to be scared dem" nathan smiled. Demi looked at him and put her head in his chest "thanks nathan".