Protecting Me: Episode 3

For the next few days, Nathan avoids Demi, he eats all his meals in his rooms and keeps his head down and works with his colleagues to try and track the person who was going after demi. He talks on the phone and laptop to the fbi base in california. Demi is in the living room talking to one of her close friends and she is talking about nathan and what has happened "i dunno han one minute he's like best buds with me the next he's like we gotta keep this proffessional, i can't be your friend and...i'm just confused ya know..i thought he was a nice guy...i was starting to fall for him...he's cute, funny and protective of me but now i dont know its like he's not nathan anymore...he's just like in proffesional mode at all times....ah hah...yer i should...okay (hears nathan coming downstairs)i gotta go see ya soon..bye". Demi followed Nathan into the kitchen, Demi closed the door behind her, Nathan turns around "uhm hi..why'da close the door" nathan asked. "we gotta talk...what the hell is going on with you...one minute we are best buds then the next you're like sorry we can't be friends you have been avoiding me for the last four days...have i done something to offend you... or uspet you if i have i am sorry" tears started going down demi's face "i'm sorry if i have" demi wiped her tears. Nathan looked at the floor and shaked his head "i'm sorry" he walked away, demi followed him "DON'T TURN AWAY FROM ME NATHAN...TALK TO ME....WHAT DID I DO JUST FUCKING TELL ME"demi screamed. Nathan turned around "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY DEMI...HOW HENDERSON TOLD ME TO KEEP AWAY FROM YOU...AS I HAVE TO LEAVE AS SOON AS THIS SCUMBAGS IN PRISON...OR HOW IT KILLS ME TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU AS I AM INLOVE WITH YOU, YOU TELL ME DEMI". Nathan shouted and then collapsed on the floor sobbing "i'm sorry i just wanna make him proud...i want him to say thats my boy...is that too hard"nathan put his hands in head "i'm done with being the tough guy i just wanna be accepted" demi sits on the stairs beside him and puts her arms around his neck and brings him into her neck "sshh it's okay" she kisses his head. Nathan wraps his arms around her waist "i'm sorry" nathan said. "it's okay"demi stokes his hair soothingly.

Later that Night

Demi and Nathan are downstairs are playing on the xbox "haha loser"demi laughs as she dances around the room. Nathan picks demi up in his arms and spins her round "haha gotcha" demi laughs and nathan drops her on the couch laughing. "nathan" demi said "yer" nathan asked "did you mean what you said earlier about being inlove me" demi said. "yer" nathan whispered. Demi then kissed him and put her hands behind his neck, Nathan put his knees over her legs and straddled her and kissed back, while stoking her cheek. "i love you too" demi said softly to nathan. Nathan smiled and kissed her again "i'm sorry i was a jerk to you, ive been an asshole over the last few days...i just dont want you to leave me" nathan said as he turned his head away from her. Demi moved his head so it's facing hers "never baby" she says as she kisses him again. Nathan kisses back and they both feel sparks go off "be my girlfriend demi please" nathan asks then kisses her again "i thought you'd never ask" demi kissed him again.