Protecting Me: Episode 7

Wednesday: The Day of the Fight at 2am

Nathan is wide awake he looks at demi sleeping next to him "i'm doing this for you princess, i'm not gonna let anyone hurt you" he whispers as he holds her tighter and kisses her head. He looks at his alarm clock and sees it's only 2am. He slowly got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Meanwhile upstairs in his room, Demi wakes up and sees nathans not there, she gets up and looks for him, she goes down to the kitchen and sees nathan sitting at the table. She sees he's thinking and she turns around again "don't go...i need you" nathan whispers, Demi goes up and hugs him "baby...please be safe today...i don't know what i'd do if i lost you"demi mumbles in his chest, "you won't  baba i promise" he kisses the top of her head "i'm always gonna be here...forever and always" nathan whispered. "wanna go back to bed now baby" demi asks, nathan nods, demi leads nathan up to their room, they both climb into their bed and cuddle with each other,until they fall asleep.

6 hours later

Demi wakes up next to nathan, she kisses his cheek nathan stirs in his sleep and then smiles, she looks up at him smiles and rests her head on his chest again. Then Nathans phone starts vibrating on the desktop, he rolls over and answers it "hello...okay i'll be there now" nathan hangs up and looks at demi "henderson's re schelduled the fight for 10am for some reason so i need to get ready" he strokes demi's hair "baby girl promise me you'll keep yourself safe...i need you to stay here with jayne, henderson doest know where you are here...meaning he can't touch you" nathan said calmy, "what if you don't come back nath" demi mumbled as she put her head in his chest" if i don't i want you to move on and find a guy who is gonna treat you right just remember that  l will always love you and always be there maybe not physically but ill be there" he kisses her before he gets out of bed to get ready.

1 hour later

The boys, michelle and kelsey are ready to leave, "stay safe rememeber your training" jayne instructed them "we will" they all said. They hugged her one by one after nathan had hugged jayne he went over to demi and stroked her cheek "i won't be long but you understand i need to do this" he looked over at jayne, tom kelsey and michelle "there my family i need to protect them and most of all i need to protect you...i will be back soon though...keep the bed warm" he smirked and kissed her lovingly on the lips.Demi put her arms round the back of his neck and clung onto him, not wanting to let him go, nathan pulled away and held her one last time before he faced his destiny, he the let go "mate we need to go" tom said "see ya later sweetheart" he kissed her again and then turned away.