Chapter 7

*A/N*

Hey, momma of drama this chapter. Enjoy!:)

*Olivia

I stared at this child, in amazement, wondering what's going through her head. In seconds it seemed she went from being a crying mess, to this resolved person, ready to take on the world(and win.)

   "Tell me what I have to do."  Bristol said. Standing and pacing back and forth across the room.

   "You have to give me your statement. That tells me what you went through, why he's going to jail. You'll have to testify in court, with him sitting in the room with you. If anyone was at your house when my friends got there we can do a line up, and if any of them hurt you, we'll nail them too. But that means more statements and trials." I told her. I want to make sure she has an idea of what she's getting into. She's already been through so much, the last thing I want to do is traumatize her. "You're sure you want to do this?" Olivia said, grabbing her shoulders, ceasing her incessant pacing.

    "Olivia, I've never been more certain of anything in my life. I never want to think about him again. And if this is the only way than Yeah I'm positive. She said looking me dead in the eye.

    "What brought on this sudden change?" I said still holding her shoulders.

   "I have nothing and nobody, I am nobody. If I don't fight for myself then nobody will. Crying won't do me any good." She said a familiar look in her eye.

   "You're wrong, sweetheart." I said. "Just because you have nobody, doesn't mean you are nobody. You are important. I will fight you, you always have me, Bristol, always. Never forget it. You are kind, you are smart, and you are important." I said tearing up a bit.

   "You mean It?" She said, looking at me delightfully.

   "yes I do." I said hugging her. And she hugged me back. I don't know how long we stood there, until a knock on the window interrupted us. "Hold on, I'll be right back." I said leaving out the side door. I saw the captain and Fin standing there talking in a very hushed tone.

"What's up captain? Fin? What's going on?"  Looking between both of them.

  "We have some things to tell you." Captain started slowly.

  "Bad news or good news?" Fin asked, although it sounded more like a statement.

   "Guys just tell me." Liv said, impatiently looking over her shoulder, wanting to get back to Bristol.

   "Well, we caught them. The dad, and five otha dudes. They're higher than a kite. So we at least got them there, cause it's obvious this ain't their first time here, they all been locked up at least once, and for a week or more. The dad gave us some trouble, we had to wait and put him in a seperate car, but the good news is we got em. Bad news.... the doctor found some weird discrepancies in Bristol's blood work, so she needs to go to a doctor soon." Fin said avoiding my eyes.

   "Fin?" I said in a warning tone. "I can tell you're holding back." I stated, looking from the fin to the captain., searching their eyes for secrets.

   "Olivia, the doctor thinks Bristol may be pregnant. About two months. On top of that, there aren't any home's that will take a pregnant 12 year old. All the orphanages and women's shelters are full. She'll have to leave the state." Cragen said somberly.

   Olivia' s heart hurt. And her brain kicked into to overdrive. No! that couldn't happen. "She can stay with me." I said. No thought necessary.