#1#

" you are so beautiful

" you are so beautiful." He emphasizes looking straight into my eyes.

"Really but my friend says. Only a blind person can call me beautiful. Are you perhaps" I look at him up and down with doubtful eyes. Even I can't see his face properly because of so much light emitted from him.

"They are all liars" he said, moving more closer to me as he settled his hand on mine surprisingly his hands are much smaller than I expected.

Is he a dwarf I think if he is then what about all my fantasies that I thought about my lover.

"What are you thinking," he asked now the light is too much for me to handle. I look at his back.

Where is my sunglasses my eyes are burning.

I sighed, looking at him 'Seems like I have to were sunglasses around him.'

"Nothing you look so beautiful that you practically blind me" I answered as he laughed.

"You are so good at joking"

"No seriously I'm surprised that i still have my eyes"  i explained to him, you are so cute. I grind. As he comes forward without wasting any more time i was desperate for his touch.
.
.
.

*summon for yoonah*

*summon for yoonah*

Squirting your eyes tightly and clenching your warm blanket near your chest you desperately tries to blocked out every possible voice that destroyed your precious sleep.

Yes! Sleep is the second most precious thing in your life first would be food of course food is life and food like here is another thing you can debate on it.

*summon for yoonah*

You growled softly as this voice is continuously disturbing your peaceful sleep.

"Yah let me sleep" You let out another sighs as about to go in dreamland when the voice again hit your ear but this time it was quite high noted.

Frustration and anger is building inside you as you clenched your eyes one last time before opening one seeing the bright light enter in your eyes. Quickly block it away you dipped inside your warm blanket to avoid that light.

"What the heaven is going on here? Why you don't...........let me sleep peacefully" you said with a pause in between your sentence as you remove the hairs away from your mouth. It's disgusting but they are in your mouth. You could care less and continue your sleep. But before you can do it. Your precious baby is drifting away from you.

Your blanket

Letting out a yell you whines, as set up with one open eyes to see four small can-size fairies grabbing your blanket in their hands while their purple wings help them to stay in place.

"You seriously got some problems with me aren't you" you asked, looking at the fairy who is more closer to you. She crunches down a bit and tries to hide from your angry eyes. You chuckled softly as let out a leg to get up. The fairy open her mouth to say something but before she could. You fall down and hit the ground harder. You groan rubbing your bums as you watch the fairies fly over you giving pity eyes.

"Seriously I was just sleeping in my house why I'm in the heavenly garden" you mumble rubbing your head as you look over the ground which is full of flowers. Everywhere your eyes wonder there is just beautiful flowers blooming, giggling in that garden. It has every kind and species of flower from small to large every type. You whipped your head at the distance where you hear some giggles of flowers. You just chuckled.

looking down at the base of where your feet were slightly bending down you see a small flower rose his head is lowered and he was also not playing with anyone. You frowned seeing him as he tried hard to bloom. But he can't. You pout seeing him desperately tries harder. You heard his sniff as he was crying over it. And in this place, no one is allowed to get sad.

"Oh buddy" you let out as you dipped your hands inside your pocket and bring out a pinch of purple dust calling the magic dust. You sprinkle some over the bud of the rose and in the next moment, you saw him sprinkling and shining beautifully as he bloom fully. You giggle loudly as you saw him giving you perfect bows. You shook your head and bowed to him.

*summon for yoonah*

"Oh what in the heaven they have to do with me" you cried out looking up at the fairies who are getting away with your belongings in their hand. Giving them a final goodbye you straight yourself as you get ready for another session scolding. This is the third time in the glory week you are getting scolded for doing something. It's not like you do some sin or anything just your irresponsible self forget to open the magical gate and all the fairies are waiting for theirs til the next time. You know you do so bad but it's not That much big a crime for them to summon you like a sinner.

You sigh, looking at the bigger gate for a moment thinking about the time when you first entered here. You were scared and fear was quite visible in your glitter eyes.

"Come on we don't have much time. 'He' has so much work to do" you heard a voice quite closer to your ear as you flinch and move away only to see the minion officer as he scrunched his nose towards you. Giving you a cold look and order to follow him.

As i was gonna run away, you thought although you want that but you can't run away. Moving ahead you see a lot of fairy workers who bow in front of the officer. he didn't even give them a look. Just going straight.

Huh arrogant,

Work here is distributed here according to the level of fairy you are as the lowest level fairy would be doing something like gatekeeping or nursing or some other like higher level like an officer would work like him. And some as you don't have this type of thing to do. We were assigned for a special work. And you only have to go there when you work, in free time you helped other fairy with gardening or help students to teach others magic.

You flutter your eyes as you see your friend with some of the kids. He was teaching them how to use magic dust. You see one of the kid mischievously sprinkle some dust over him and within a second you see your friend flying ass up in the sky. He yells as he cursed and immediately the sky roar with thunder and lightning.

One thing tells you clearly. You can't curse in the heaven as it's a big sin. You move forward but suddenly bang your head on a concrete pillar.

"Oww," you whimper in pain as you move your head to look up only to see the officer looking at you with furious eyes. Widens eyes in fear you are about to apologize but before you could say anything the door of the palace opens as a bright light comes towards you. He sighs and signals you to go inside.

Nodding your head a little. You take baby steps towards the main entrance as a Velvet like grass touches your bare feet. Playing with your fingers you come in front of a golden throne where 'he' was seating looking at you with disappointed eyes.

I'm doomed, you huff out.

Enjoy everyone. 🥰🥰🥰