#4#

Author POV

A smile spread on his face as he looks at the fainted reddish blush the create on her face while she quietly had her dinner like an obedient child.

Unknown happiness that he haven't feel from god's knows how long. Is now he is exploring.

"Y-you like it" i don't know why i shutters almost my every sentence he thinks as he pushed back his glasses to settle them on it's place. Soft air touching his face as he smiles while eating. She was so into filling her tummy that she didn't even listen to him.

Yoonah finish quickly as her heart playfully jogs around in happiness. Licking her lips as she still feels the hot soup on them. She peer on him with a corner of her eyes as he was struggling with his backpack straps. They effortlessly slide down disturbing his peaceful time with his food.

"Let me help you" yoonah whisper slowly before taking his backpack and placing on her lap. Her arms comes around to clenched the back like a teady bear hug. He nod with a smile. Before he can proceed to eat his phone ruin the beautiful moments. A line formed on his forehead as his eyes travel to the msg reading the lines.

"Oh..I'm sorry i h-have to go" he says in hurry before he Speedy shoved his hand in his pocket and take out a bunch of money and Put it in counter. Taking a last glance from the girl he was quick enough to take his back and run away.

"Thank for s-saving me once again" he didn't forget to yell it out while his feet taking him away from the girl whose face is suddenly covered with a sad frown.

"At least he can tell me his name...he wasn't in that hurry...was he" putting her hands in front and supporting her chin. She look at the empty plates without any interest. A pout comes on her lips as she looks at the chopsticks settled on the table.

I haven't found my client yet and here I'm thinking about someone i don't even know.

Sighing she try to get up when that granny call her. She humms in response.

"Dear your friend forgot to get the change here it is can you give him back" she said and placing it on my plam. Taking plates with her.

How can i do that...without knowing who is he........

She thinks as her eyes landed on a small template on her lap. Her fingers softly take it while she read it.

Busan high school of arts....culture festival and enrollment

She placed her finger on her chin as she pouts while thinking.

So, it's here you studies...ok then i will give you your money back then i will find my client...please god just help me na......

Clenching the change money in her plam she smiles brightly looking up in the dark blue sky.

Yoonah POV

*next morning*

Taking a deep breathe I sigh in a big relief as i wipe my none existing sweat with bright smile on my face.

Finally.......

I smiled as my eyes wander on the big letters read 'busan high school of arts'.
I finally found the school. From the very morning i was searching for it like a crazy.  Thank heaven that old man was good enough to tell me the way.

God please i will be able to find him and give him back this money.....

I fold my hands as i glance upward with a bright smile on my face. Who knows he might be listen to me seeing my smile. Giggling on my silliness i proceed to go inside as i see a crowd of people here and there. Seriously i wasn't feeling comfortable at all with alot of living people around me. I take a deep breath as i move little ahead as i see a big banner.