viii.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Typed: Thursday, 26 January 2022

Hey guys, another author's note or something. Oh well this is afterall the eighth author chapter (i think this is what imma call it? lol) Anyways, since I am writing this today and will be posting this one on Friday (perhaps around lunch time?), it means that I am slightly procrastinating on my project (but i finish it, just needing some finishing touches with groupmates) and I want to write more.

Because my brain is being so darn creative while I was trying to focus on my English project... Ughhh, I can't help but write.

By the way, here's some tea.

It is really tea. Twinnings Tea to be exact with the flavor of green tea and mint, with milk and sugar. (I feel like Aamon cause in this story he drinks tea but with no milk and sugar— no wonder he lacks the desired sweetness in life).

Yes. Basically like the cold milktea but UK style and with no bobas and is warm.

You should try it guys. Tea is so damn good, I swear.

Back to the topic of why I am slightly procrastinating... I'm thinking a lot.

Like there's tons of scenarios playing through my head, and there is some that stood out to me the most.

By the way, a spoiler. There'll be some "ocean" scene, but thinking of it would only make my eyes drop dead and my heart squeeze in a feeling like I'm watching couples that makes me feel single.

Well, I'm literally single anyways, gonna accept the fact. o(〒﹏〒)o

Oh rightyyy.

I wanna introduce my dogs to you.

Just want to share them because there's a chance that they will also make your day better like they did mine. As always. :>

 :>