34.

I guess you all know what's coming.

I am not really sure about this since inserting another character into the Fate Deniers storyline kinda makes it difficult. However, it is also kinda perfect for my idea that I have in mind. I will be changing some scenes from the original storyline so that it will somehow suit Seraph.

This is so difficult. Ifjskxunalq

Like the ending part of this chapter makes me feel frustrated for some reason. When I reread it, I couldn't help but wince at my writing.

But I hope it's okay

Nevertheless, I was also so excited to type this all out and publish to you guys that I have to cut my break short and decide to bombard myself with my fanfiction and my school stuff at the same time.

*breathes deeply* Aight, I'm having a stupid headache.

:) Anyways...

I dooooooo hope you guys like it though since I have to edit this all over again. (And lost previous progess which sucks a lot).

Aight. Now go.

Read.

Don't forget to vote or comment if you want.

But please think about the first choice.

Just a friendly request from Kei-san.

Enjoy!

The palace was hovering over the clouds that drifted like lazy sheep across the blue expanse of the heavens. Cracked, chiseled white and gold trimmed pillars were floating around the area above ten meters or so off the ground.

At the center of the place was a lone pedestal.

And there it was.

The Heart of Amina.

Behind a tall wall was where Gusion was hiding, his figure leaning against the surface of the structure whilst his forefinger was settled on by a tiny red insect. A bug to which he waved off, causing the arthropod to flutter its wings and fly away from the brown-headed human.

Then he turned to sneakily observe the white-haired Eruditian who was standing in front of the pedestal and studying the fragment with his eyes.

Meanwhile, Natan felt disappointed to say the least for the heart wasn't exactly a whole heart.

It was only a half, tear-shaped enchanted stone.

He felt a slight anger rising up within him. Anger pointed towards himself. He was shouldering the hopes and burdens of humanity ever since he left his home. If retrieving a broken heart to his endangered world, what good would it do? He didn't expect it to be broken. But as he observed it, he realized that there was still magic residing in it. He shove his pessimistic thoughts to the back of his mind and then he presumed that the half of the heart must be somewhere else, wanting him to find it. To make it whole and complete.

He will give up everything in order to save humanity. Even if finding the other half would lead him to travel through another point in space and time.

With rekindled resolution, the Spacetime Walker cautiously began to take the half formed heart. But with his sharp gaze, he barely dodged an incoming projectile that was aimed at his face by tilting his neck.

An ambush? The male inwardly questioned, alarmed.

Then Natan used his golden weapon to deflect an incoming dagger, sending it to pierce the ground as a new casted projectile was spinning in the air in sync with the magical materialization of the chestnut-haired Paxley.