ix.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Typed: Saturday, 30 January 2022

H

ello. Unfortunately, this is not an update. I deeply apologize if any of you were expecting this to be an update.

But reassured, I will be posting updates on Tuesday. Meaning, two chapters.

Anyways, I have been busy with a lot of my workloads from school and also the unlimited amount of chores I have at home. Sometimes, there are moments that I have author's block so I couldn't write anything or there are moments that I couldn't just write at all and I have my personal interests that I have to take care of.

 Sometimes, there are moments that I have author's block so I couldn't write anything or there are moments that I couldn't just write at all and I have my personal interests that I have to take care of

Also, look how much this book have been through from 17 reads to 1

Also, look how much this book have been through from 17 reads to 1.04 k, I never thought that this would reach an unexpected milestone. Thank you a lot for the support and love.

Also, another thing.

*breathes deeply* Do you want a Yin x O.C. fanfiction?....

I've been thinking of that lately and I wonder if you guys want it. But if you do, I'll set up a schedule for it after this Aamon x O.C. is done. I can't just work on two books at the same time but hey, if you do want the Yin x O.C., atleast you have something to expect.

There'll be future announcements about it on my profile. If you want to check it out sometime, you can follow me (or not, I ain't forcin' you).

So thanks, once again, for reading the ninth author chapter I typed today.

Take care, loves.

Sincerely,
Keisan.