4

It was morning and Adrien made his way downstairs to have breakfast.

"Morning father." He greeted and sat down.
"Morning son, why so early?"
"I have a surprise for Mari that's why father." Explained Adrien.
"Sorry about yesterday son, but you know that your Chinese teacher isn't always available. He took some his time for you."  Gabriel told his son who nodded in agreement.
"I know father don't worry, but I have to go." Adrien said, grabbed an apple before leaving to Marinette.

"Morning son." Tom greeted Adrien.
"Morning Tom, how are you?"
"I'm well son, come in we're eating breakfast. I'm sure you haven't yet." Adrien smiled shyly before nodding.
"Yeah I actually wanted to take Marinette out for breakfast." Tom smiled sweetly and let Adrien in.
"Hey pumpkin look who's here to take you out for breakfast." Tom said as Adrien stood still by him waving.
"Oh good morning Adrien." Sabine came out of the kitchen with a plate of fruit.
"Why don't you join us?" She added.
"Actually he is here to take Marinette out for breakfast." Tom looked at Marinette who was blushing.
"Oh ok then. You kids have fun." Sabine said smiling.
"No let's have breakfast with you. You already made so much and you and dad couldn't possibly eat all of this." Marinette said and smiled at Adrien. He nodded and walked to sit down next to her.
"Okay then. We'll eat here and do whatever you want later." Adrien responded and kissed her on the cheek. Tom and Sabine smiled and sat down to eat.

After breakfast Marinette and Adrien were washing the dishes.
"So you think taking me out for breakfast can make up for ditching me." Marinette teased.
"Well.. I ... thought you weren't mad...and I just wanted to do something sweet. I'm sorry for ditching you. I really am." Adrien said with a low voice avoiding eye contact.
Marinette giggled and nudged him.
"I'm not mad, I'm just teasing you."
"Ocean! I realy thought you were mad."
"Sorry love."  Marinette apologized giving Adrien a kiss on the cheek.
"Okay I forgive you, but only if you go out with me after this."
"It's a date loverboy." Marinette splashed him with water.
"Hey!!" Adrien screamed and splashed her back. They were busy splashing each other when Sabine walked in.
"Looks like it was a bad idea letting you two help out." The two teens laughed nervously rubbing the back of their necks.
"Sorry." They both said and started to clean up.
"No don't worry I'll manage. You two can go have some fun."
"No we can't do that to you Sabine. We made this mess so we should clean up."
"Yeah mama let us clean up."
"I already said I'll do it. "They sighed and nodded.
"Okay."  They replied and walked to Marinette's  room.

"So what are we going to do today?" Marinette asked.
"Anything you want." She smiled and pulled out her laptop.
"Okay, let's watch a movie then." Adrien signed.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing Ocean." Adrien smiled nervously.
"You don't want to do you?"
"What?! No! I said anything you want and we'll go exactly that."
"We don't have to if you don't want to you know."
"I know, but you already decided and that was final. Go get the movie and we can watch it. Or do you want to go to the cinema?" Marinette smiled excitedly.
"Yes! Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and they ran down the stairs to the lounge and to the bakery waving her parents good-bye, before running off to the cinema.

After the movie Adrien and Marinette went to a nearby cafe to have  something to eat.
"Ocean?"
"Yes?"
"You know prom is coming up soon....and ..."
"I would love to go with you." Marinette smiled.
"You didn't let me finish." Adrien wined.
"Well next time don't be so nervous. We are dating after all."
"I know but somehow you still make me nervous." Marinette giggled.
"Well don't be okay. I love you."
"I love you too Ocean."

It was Monday again, time for school.🙄

"Morning mama. Morning papa." Marinette greeted as she sat down at the breakfast table.
"Morning." Tom and Sabine said.
Marinette had breakfast with her parents and went to school.

"Hey girls."
"Hey Mari."
They all did a group hug and pulled away.
"It's prom in two weeks!" Alya exclaimed excitedly.
"I know. Have the boys asked you guys yet?" Rose asked.
"Yes!" They all said in unison with excitement.
"So when are we going dress shopping?" Mylene asked.
"I can make for us. All we need is material." Marinette told them.
"Okay girl that sounds great."
"What sounds great?"
"Nothing loverboy. Anyway we have to go to class now." Alya said and walked over to Nino. The other also left and it was just me and Adrien.

"So what was that about?" Adrien raised an eyebrow.
"Just girl talk about prom." Marinette replied.
"Oh okay. So are you free later?"
"We spent the whole weekend together Adrien."
"I know,but..."
"Adrien, what is it?"
"Nothing. If you don't want to come then it's fine."
"Adrien it's not like that. I have plans with the girls already. I haven't really spent time with since..."
"We got together. Okay it's fine, you can hang with your friends." Adrien smiled and walked away. Marinette watched him leave,  she knew he was a little sad, but that he understood.