6

The next day at school Adrien was sitting with his friends when Marinette approached them.

"Hey guys. I need your friend real quick." She said and pulled Adrien's arm.
"Um ok." They all said and Adrien stood up and followed Marinette to the back of the school where no one went.

"Hey Ocean. I'm sorry about yesterday I ..."
"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoke to you like that and hung up on you."
"You were with your friends and I interrupted that, I understand."
"If I'm with my friends or not, I still shouldn't have spoken to you the way I did."
"I forgive you."
"Thanks. So what were you going to say?"
"It's not important now." Adrien stretched the back of his neck.
"So you not going to tell me?"
"Well yeah. It was nothing, I just wanted to check on you."
"So what about my flowers?"
"What flowers?"
"The ones you were holding yesterday.'
"Um... how do you know about that?"
"Well while I was talking to you. Alya saw you standing with flowers in your hand outside."
"Oh." Adrien said and looked away.
"I'm so sorry that you came all the way there for nothing." Marinette said guilty.
"Like I said. It's fine." Adrien hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Thanks"
"So Adrien."
"Yes?"
"Do you have something to tell me?"
"No."
"Adrien I know when something is wrong. You have been really clingy lately,not that it's a bad thing, but what's bothering you?"
"Nothing Ocean. I just want to spend time with my girlfriend."
"But Adrien we are always spending time together. It's not that I don't like your company..."
"You just want some alone time and time with your friends. Okay I get it, I'm annoying you?" Adrien cut in.
"No you're not annoying, I just want time for myself and time with my friends." Marinette smiled and kissed his cheek.
"You will never be annoying to me." She added.
"Okay, I'll stop." Adrien said and broke the hug.
"Go to your friends, I'll see you whenever you want to spend time together."
"Adrien come on, don't be like that."
"No I completely understand Marinette."
"What's bothering you Adrien?"
"Nothing."
"No there is. Tell me."
"No."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to."
"Adrien, you know you can tell me anything."
"But I don't want to."
"Adrien..."
"No!"
"Just go to your friends." Adrien added and walked away.

"What's up with him?" Marinette thought as she watched him walk away.