10

"Have you found anything yet?"
"Yeah."
"So spill boy I don't have all day now."
"Marinette applied for a university in Shanghai."
"What am I suppose to do with that?" He asked annoyed.
"Adrien has been struggling to tell Marinette that he's afraid they're fall apart if they go to different universities and Marinette hasn't told him about the Shanghai application yet."
"Ahhh I see now. Great job minion." He smirked taking out his phone.
"What are you going do?"
"Just wait and see."
.
.
.
.
"Soooo..."
"Yeah?"
"When are you gonna tell Adrien?"
"About?"
"Shanghai?"
"I don't know. I mean I don't wanna tell him only to not get accepted."
"You can still tell him. I'm sure he's going to be happy if he hears this."
"I know, but acceptance letters come out in a week and if I get accepted I'll tell him."
"Okay. You know best he's your boyfriend."
"Thanks Luka. Can we start with the homework now?"
"Sure sure."
"Great." Marinette said smiling as Luka shook his head.
.
.
.
.
"Strawberry ice cream please."
"Thank you." Adrien smiled politely as he took the ice cream from the lady.
"Here you go Ocean." He smiled sitting down in a booth next to Marinette.
"Thanks handsome." Marinette winked taking her ice cream.
"You didn't get yourself one?" She asked talking a spoon full of ice cream.
"Nope."
"Why not? We can share." Marinette said as she tried to feed him.
"No thanks, bedsides I bought it for you."
"But I don't want to eat alone." Marinette pouted.
"Why won't you eat?"
"Marinette I'm truly fine. Besides I need to keep this body in shape." He winked as Marinette rolled her eyes.
"What?" He asked seeing her slight smile.
"Your body is already in shape." She winked and giggled as his face turned red.
"You think so?"
"Yeah."
"Why do you say that?"
"I mean..." She looked him up and down before looking him in the eyes smirking.
"Just look at you." She added winking trying to not bursts out laughing at his face.
"You should see your face." She said between giggles.
"I'm trying to find an equal flirty response but I'm blanking." Adrien confessed as he buried his head in her neck.
"Awww is my baby shy?" Marinette teased ruffling his hair. Nodding Adrien pulled her closer.
"I'll get you back."
"I'd love to see that."
"Just finish that ice cream then I'll show when we get home." He whispered in her ear causing Marinette to almost chock. Chuckling Adrien said: " See told you I'd get you back." He winked as Marinette turned a deep shade of red.

"Aren't you coming up?" Marinette asked as Adrien dropped her off.
"I mean it's late and I don't want to wake your parents."
"My parents aren't home. My mum had this business trip so my dad went with her. They're be back in a week."
"Oh. Well in that case sure I'll come up." He smiled as they walked hand in hand into her house.

"A horror movie? Seriously Adrien? You know I hate them." Marinette pouted as she put the popcorn down in front of them.
"Yeah, but you said I can pick any movie." He grinned pulling her onto his lap.
"Besides now we'll cuddle and everytime you get scared you'll bury your head in my chest." 
"Of course that's your reason." Marinette replied rolling her eyes.
"But I like cuddling with you." She smiled snuggling into his chest. Wrapping his arms around her Adrien laid his head on her neck.