|♾|-| IV - IV |

—————————
| FOUR / FOUR |
—————————

| ⚠️ | Contains: Violence, Abuse, Etc. |

———

| HELICARRIER |

- Bruce's Lab -

Fury walks in to see Tony and Bruce not working on the scepter.

FURY: "What are you doing, Mr. Stark?"

STARK: "Uh... kind of been wondering the same thing about you."

FURY: "You're supposed the be locating the Tesseract."

BANNER: "We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile."

STARK: "And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss... What is PHASE 2?"

Steve drops a HYDRA rifle on the desk causing the men to turn around.

ROGERS: "PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons... Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow."

FURY: "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're-"

STARK: "I'm sorry, Nick. (showing weapon plans on screen) What were you lying?"

ROGERS: "I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit."

Natasha and Thor walk into the lab and Bruce is pissed at Natasha.

BANNER: "Did you know about this?"

ROMANOFF: "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?"

BANNER: "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

ROMANOFF: "Loki's manipulating you."

BANNER: "And you've been doing what exactly?"

ROMANOFF: "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

BANNER: "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."

FURY: (points at Thor) "Because of him."

THOR: "Me?"

FURY: "Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town, We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned."

THOR: "My people want nothing but peace with your planet and Herkulos has been here on earth for many moons."

FURY: "But he didn't level out a town."

THOR: "No but he has been here long before I ever was so why are you taking precautions now?"

FURY: "Because you pinged our radar for flattening a town. But you are not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled."