|♾|-| VIII - III |

——————————
| EIGHT / THREE |
——————————

| ⚠️ | Contains: Violence, Abuse, Etc. |

———

| BUCHAREST |

Steve is inside Bucky's apartment while Sam and Herkulos wait outside in their respective spots.

SAM: "Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south."

STEVE: "Understood."

Herkulos walks around the street corner his stationed at nervously.

SAM: "They've set the perimeter... They're entering the building."

HERKULOS: "Come on, Steve... we need to go."

SAM: "They're on the roof. I'm compromised."

SAM: "5 seconds."

HERKULOS: "Come on, we can't have armed force involved in this you need to leave now!"

SAM: "3 seconds!... Breach! Breach! Breach!

HERKULOS: "Fuck, I didn't agree to this shit man! We're in deeper shit now!"

Herk paces and runs his fingers through his hair.

STEVE: "Sam, southwest rooftop."

SAM: "Who the hell's the other guy?"

HERKULOS: (high pitched) "What guy?!"

STEVE: "About to find out."

HERKULOS: "Agh!"

Herk runs to the building Bucky and the new guy are on.

HERKULOS: "Sam, what's happening? Where are they going? Are you building hopping like their Japan in '45?"

SAM: "I don't know yet- oh shit."

HERKULOS: "Oh shit? Oh shit what?! Come on! Somebody include me please!"

STEVE: "Sam."

SAM: "Got him."

Herk runs down the street to be stopped in his tracks by a helicopter crashing in front of him.

HERKULOS: "Ohhh... you gotTA BE KIDDING ME?! We need to lay low!"

Herk sees Bucky drop down to the street. Herk chases after him.

HERKULOS: "I'm in pursuit... oh shit, the dude's a... cat."

Steve follows and lands rolling along the ground. Gunfire from the chopper tears up the sidewalk. Bucky jumps down through an opening in concrete and lands in an underpass, he runs through the traffic. Black Panther, Herkulos and Captain America drop down and chase after Bucky. A Special Forces Vehicle pursues them. The vehicle closes in, blue lights flashing. Steve leaps onto the vehicle and splinters the windshield. The driver stops, Steve yanks him from the vehicle and kicks the windshield out, then drives off. Bucky runs over the top of a speeding car, outpacing it. Herkulos runs quickly, weaving through traffic. Black Panther is a few cars behind, keeping pace with Bucky and Herk. He leaps on the back of the 4x4 that Steve's driving. Steve swerves from side to side, trying to throw him off.