|♾|-| IV - VI |

————————
| FOUR / SIX |
————————

| ⚠️ | Contains: Violence, Abuse, Etc. |

———

| New York |

The Avengers are spread out all over New York. Iron Man is flying around and killing aliens. Black Widow is also flying around and killing soldiers but on a chariot. Hawkeye is providing air cover from the top of a building. Hulk is smashing. Thor is electrocuting. Captain America went to a bank to save hostages. Nathan is running around.

STARK: "What are you doing? You look frantic."

LARK: "My training wasn't Alien specialized, I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing!"

CAPTAIN AMERICA: "Just fight them off."

LARK: "But we have to find a way to close the goddamn portal!"

STARK: "Lark, get to the roof of the tower, the scepter might be able to close the portal."

LARK: "Alright I'm on it."

Black Widow's chariot got struck on the side, she looks back to see Loki following in hot pursuit.

BLACK WIDOW: "Oh. You."

Hawkeye sees Black Widow on the Chariot.

HAWKEYE: "Natasha, what are you doing?"

BLACK WIDOW: "Uh... a little help!"

Hawkeye sorts through his arrows with a trigger on his bow and grabs one and aims it at Loki.

HAWKEYE: "I've got him."

The arrows flies straight at Loki's head but he snatches it before impact. He looks at Barton and smiles but he didn't except the arrow to explore right after. Loki's Chariot crashes into Stark's penthouse.

Natasha looks down and jumps onto the Tower's roof.

- Penthouse -

Loki looks up to see Hulk jumping up to kick him. Sending him towards the glass window. He collapses to the ground upon impact. Hulk walks towards and Loki quickly stands up.

LOKI: "ENOUGH! YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL CREATURE, AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED-"

Hulk grabs him by the legs and smashes him to the floor repeatedly flattening him.

HULK: "Puny God."

- Roof -

Black Widow walks up to the CMS. Selvig look at her in desperation. The energy keeps fueling the portal.

BLACK WIDOW: "Doctor."

SELVIG: "Loki's scepter, the energy... the Tesseract can't fight. You can't protect against yourself."