~ 𝐺 𝑅 𝐴 𝑁 𝐷 𝑃 𝐴 𝑃 𝐻 𝐼 𝐿 ~

More adorable Michael interactions!!
I really like making these chapters every now and then and I hope you like them too <3

PHILZA'S POV:

Today, I have to babysit Micheal.

I know you probably would assume that by now, I wouldn't want to even be near little kids after all my years of parenting...

But I still love kids. And I especially like Micheal.
And I'm not just saying that because he reminds me of little Techno...
But that might be a contributing factor if I'm being honest.

Michael's a good kid. He's just a curious little piglin trying to adapt to this big mean world..

I arrive at Tubbo and Ranboo's house and they came out to greet me.
Right as I was about to greet the both of them back, Micheal pushed through their legs and ran over to me, hugging my leg.

"Grandpa!!"
He exclaimed excitedly.

I chuckled and bent down to scoop him up and ruffle his little patch of fur.

"Thanks for looking after him, Phil.. We'll be back soon."
Ranboo said calmly before both the hugged onto Micheal and said their goodbyes.

I made sure Micheal was tight in my grasp before looking down at his happy little expression,

"Alrighty, Kiddo.. Ready to take flight?"
I said as I spread my wings getting ready to take off.

He nodded vigorously and happily.

I smiled,
"Alright then, you know the drill.. You're holding on tightly?"

"Yep!"

"You're not gonna distract me this time?"

"Nope..!"

I chuckled at his response before we took off.

I decided to take him in a little adventure around our parts of the world so he can say hi to some of the family.

I saw the sun was setting and I smiled,

"Perfect timing."
I mumbled under my breath.

Micheal tilted his head at me curiously,
"What is?"

I looked down at him and smiled.

"..How'd you like to meet your grandmother?"

We flew down to the forest that was by my house.

I waited for the sun to have fully set and landed gently before placing him down.

I gestured for him to wait patiently and keep holding my hand.

I breathed in the brisk night air before giving a
tuneful whistle, like a bird call..

That was mine and Mumza's call to each other ever since we first met.

Suddenly a large whirlwind of black mist whiped around in front of me and Micheal like a large monsoon.

Micheal got frightened and gripped my leg.
I calmly patted his head for some reassurance.

When the mist faded there she stood, as beautiful as always.

A very tall woman with long wavy black hair, wearing a large black sun-hat that would sometimes cover her dark purple colored eyes, and had thin black lace mesh draping down from the brim of it. She was wearing her black lipstick along with a black choker that matched her long tight-fitted velvet dress with long draping lace sleeves. She also had some black chain jewelry hanging from her hat as well.