CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

I ended up in that stranger's cabin, and as I was relaxing in front of the fire, wrapped in a blanket, I noticed a silhouette of a man carrying something and walking towards me

I ended up in that stranger's cabin, and as I was relaxing in front of the fire, wrapped in a blanket, I noticed a silhouette of a man carrying something and walking towards me. I take the bottle out of my hand, which is a sex booster. I planned to use it tonight with my boyfriend, so I put it in my bag, but I forgot to take it out. I was about to smack his head with the bottle so I lifted my hand in the air but he caught and slowly lowered it.

"I don't have hot chocolate, but I do have beer," he offered, placing it in front of me, and I turned my gaze away "I think the bottle leaked" he said as I took the bottle and opened the cap, about to spill it on the floor.

"What are you doing?! " then he took the bottle from my grasp and tossed it to the floor, and I burst into tears.

I let out a heavy sigh and then remembered how unlucky I am today; in frustration, I grabbed a bottle and drank it before putting it back on the floor and grabbing the other bottle, which is the sex booster, which I was about to spill when he interrupted again.

He say, "That's the beer I gave you."

"What?" I exclaim, clutching the bottle to my face.

He stated emphatically, "You drank the bottle you brought."

"No way!" I shouted, completely taken a back.

"Are you married?" I ask, looking for a ring on his left hand.

He said, "I'm divorced and don't have a girlfriend," before standing up and leaving.

"Me and my boyfriend broke up just a few hours ago, he's been cold for a month so I decided to quit my job and have a family even though I know he's cheating on me," I couldn't keep it in any longer as a tear streamed down my face.

"What a tragic story," he remarked without looking back to me, then walked away, but not before I yelled, "Make sure you lock the door because I'm worried I might going to rape you!" He came to a halt, but as I finished, he simply ignored me.

Because this cabin only has one sleeping room, I sleep on the couch. I felt like I was burning in hell in the middle of the night, so I got up and looked for the fridge, but I couldn't find it, so I knocked on that stranger's door, and he came in a few minutes later, so I moved my face forward to see if it was him.

He asks, irritably, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to figure out if it's you or the person who killed the deer, or if it's both of you," I shrugged.

"What do you need?" he sighs. "I was looking for the fridge," I respond, my gaze fixed on his pink lips.

"Are your lips sweet?" I ask as I lean forward, and he moves forward, and our lips meet, and we start kissing as we walk into his room and land on his bed.

~~~.~~~

I awoke in a strange room the next morning, so I looked around and realized what had happened the night before.

"Sh*t, sh*t," I murmur.

I stand up and took my cloth but unfortunately there's a stain in my inner cloth which I wore yesterday so I stole some white longsleeve in his closet. I went out side without biding goodbye because heck it is so embarrassing 'I rape him!' I shouted in my brain and slap my self internally. Some truck pass by so I ask for some lift then luckily in 25 minutes i'm back in the city, I did not went home because I don't wanna see Jeremy so I book some Uber to take me in the studio since it's 8 in the morning.

I went inside even I'm a mess then walk towards my department and glare our camera man and even Marg.

"How can you people be so cruel?" I exclaim, hysterically.

Ms.Agnes appeared out of nowhere, saying, "Ms.Seymour, I'm glad you're still alive," and hugged me. "Oh, what's with that look?" she asked, giving me adisgusted look.

"It's new fashion," I say as I return my gaze to Marg and the staff.

"What happened, Margaret?" I inquire, my gaze fixed on her eyes, which did not utter a single word.

"Oh don't sweety, I'm the one who told them to stop looking because the rain is so heavy," she say as I stare at her in disbelief.

How could she, she has no idea how dangerous the woods are? I just stood there motionless, waiting for her to explain, but she didn't.

"Go back to work, you guys!" she yelled, but before I could say anything, she dashed away, so I followed her into the bathroom, where I heard her vomiting and decided to just left her there.

It's 12 p.m., and since everyone else in the studio is having luch, I decided to go to our apartment to get my belongings. I took taxi and before I get inside the taxi I noticed Ms.Agnes' car driving off in the studio, which I didn't mind, the taxi drove off, so I arrived in the apartment in no time but before I went inside I saw Ms.Agnes car outside the apartment but I throw that idea away.

I was about to knock on the door when I hear my ex-boyfriend and woman's voice shouting at each other so I open the door and sneak inside and there I saw Agnes and Jeremy shouting at each other.

"I'm certain this child is your!" Ms.Agnes shouted in Jeremy's face, "How could you be sure if your a slut!" he shouted back and about to throw some vase in the floor.

"Stop it Jeremy!" I shouted while standing in the door.

"Chel, I-I can explain," the he walk towards me and about to grab my hand.

I raise my hands to stop him from getting close to me, "Don't harm her Jeremy she's pregnant," I said in a calm voice.

He was about to answer but I stop him again, "I just drop off to get my stuff," I walk out and did not look back I went inside our room then start packing our things. I heard the door close so I guess Agnes went out, after packing my belongings I carry the bag and ready to move my life forward but before I can get out in the aparment Jeremy grab my hand.

"Aren't you mad?" I chuckle in disbelief.

"No one will be happy when they found out that their boyfriend cheated on them Luke," I called him by his second name.

"But why aren't you hitting me?" I turn my head to look at his face, "Do you think slapping and punching you change anything? No, nothing will change Luke! Nothing!" I shouted in his face out of frustration.

"But knowing you, you would definitely want to harm me."

"To be honest yes, I badly want to grab the knife in the kitchen then stab you in your stomach, search for your intestine and grab it and use your blood to draw a woman crying with blood in her eyes then paint the lips with red using your blood, that would be a masterpiecen don't you think?" I said while closing my eyes and feel every word I said, I open my eyes and there I saw him frozen from where he stand then a smirk form in my mouth.

"You're not serious right?" he fake a smile then I sense fear in his voice.

"I love to say that it's a joke but no," I sad then grin at him.

I walk outside and was about to book a grab but the stupid Jeremy Luke Baldwin followed me outside trying to stop me, but then I saw a black car that was park not so far away from our apartment so I tried my best, I walk to the other door opposite from the door which faces the door which faces the road so that if the car is lock atleast its not that humiliating then I got the chance to knock and beg for the driver but luckily the door is open so I hop inside.

"What are you doing?" a man said with a manly voice, I raise my head and saw a very handsome asian seating in the driver seats.

"I'm asking you woman, what are you doing?!" he ask again, I open my mouth but there's no word came out I was star struck by his mesmerizing beauty.