❥𝟭↬𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺

• ✦•❥তততততত•💗•তততততত❥•✦ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
💗①⑨⑧④💗
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ✦•❥তততততত•💗•তততততত❥•✦ •

"𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠. 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛. 𝐷𝑟. 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑛, 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑣𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡,"

You sighed as you switched off the car radio, shaking your head as you neared your residence.

It was raining terribly, and though you were supposed to be a hundred percent focused on the road, your mind was distracted by a million other thoughts - a couple of which were far more serious than the rest.

The first was the concern over the strange anomalies, in nature, that had suddenly taken effect, roughly a week prior to the present moment. The entire world was taken by surprise when certain happenings had unexpectedly taken over the way nature was believed to work, defying every logical rule that had been in place for the longest time.

Out of nowhere, the planet's temperature had begun to fluctuate, the skies began to change colours at rapid rates, the weather began to switch from one extreme to the next, and the ground seemed to rumble much too often.

Even the most educated and accomplished of scientists were absolutely baffled at what had begun to unfold. For the longest time, physics and logic had been the most powerful weapon that experts wielded, for it provided most of the answers needed to move ahead - and now it looked as though a higher power had thrown all of that back in the face of scientific accuracy.

However, in spite of all the unanticipated extremes, no one was physically affected just yet - so there really wasn't too much reason to panic. As far as experts could conclude, all the public needed to do was make sure they had the appropriate resources to protect themselves whilst functioning under the rapid extremes in nature - so that was what everyone had started to do.

Everyone carried on with their normal routines, waiting for the next update.

Now, the second overwhelming thought on your mind was relevant to your four year marriage, which didn't quite feel like a marriage these days.

And you weren't just married to any man - no, you were married to a musician, and rather famous one at that. He went by the name Brian May - and that made him the stellar guitarist that was one fourth of the rock band that was Queen.