❥𝟭𝟬↬𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

💗𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬💗

• • • • • • • • • •
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
❶❾❽❹
• • • • • • • • • •

You looked up at the sky, noticing that celestial objects had once again begun to fall toward Earth, but this time it was far worse. As you ran along, you could hear people yelling and crying, everyone panicked by the sight in the skies.

Chaos had be reignited, and you were now pushing your way through crowds of panicked people.

Trails of fire lit up the sky, and the ground had begun to shake again, but you kept running.

You looked around as you ran, noticing people huddling together, preparing to face the end.

Breathing heavily, you sped up, only one destination in mind.

As you ran, you began to hear your thoughts play out in some sort of melody in your mind, as if your subconscious knew that the end had arrived as well.

I was a liar, I gave into the fire.
I know I should have fought it, at least I'm being honest.
Feel like a failure, for I know that I've failed you.
I should have done better, because you don't want a liar.

The ground rumbled beneath your feet as another deafening explosion filled the air.

And you could find someone to give you everything that I could never give to you.
And I know that you could have everything, but I have nothing here without you.

You saw that the skies were now turning an even brighter shade of purple, followed by occasional bursts of light that you couldn't explain. Nevertheless, you kept running.

One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home.
One more time, I swear that when it ends, I'll let you go.
I know that you bear pain in your heart, and all I really care about is that you wake up in my arms.

One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home.

You stopped, finding that your path was obstructed by a large boulder. For a few seconds, you were lost, but it didn't take long for your adrenaline to kick in, making you brave enough to climb over it.

I don't deserve it, I know I don't deserve it, but stay with me a minute, I swear I'll make it worth it.
Won't you forgive me, at least just temporarily?
I know that this is my fault, I should have done better.

And I know you could find someone to give you everything that I couldn't give to you.
I know that you could have everything, but I'll always have nothing here without you.

You managed to get to the other side, seeing that it was just as chaotic as the scene before, but it only made you more determined.

So one last time, I need to be the one who takes you home.
One more time, I promise after that, I'll let you go.
I don't care who you have in your heart, all I really want is that you wake up in my arms.
One last time, let me be the one who takes you home.