❥𝟰↬𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁

You awoke to the sound of singing from the living room, familiar singing. As you groaned in a bid to wake up, you noticed that it was daylight already, which meant that you had more or less cried yourself to sleep the night before.

It didn't take long for the unpleasant memories to return to you, and when they did, you felt sick.

The time on your alarm clock told you that it was nearly eight, but the streams of 'sunlight' that leaked into your room did not look like streams of sunlight at all. No, now it looked as thought violet streams of light filtered into the room, casting a majestic purple glow on everything the light touched.

As scary as it might have been, it was also quite beautiful.

A small smile formed on your lips when your mind returned to the sound of Freddie singing downstairs. His voice was always the best when you were able to hear it live - and within close range. Even though the records were immaculate, you truly loved to hear him sing when he wasn't too far away from you.

Despite the fact that you felt like complete crap, you threw the covers off of yourself, swiftly getting out of bed.

The morning was a little cold, so you grabbed one of your robes, just for the added warmth.

After hurriedly sweeping your hair into a bun, you made your way out of the room, keeping your footsteps as quiet as possible, just so that you could listen to Freddie without interrupting him.

You had the proudest smile on your face when you reached the bottom of the staircase, because when you did, Freddie ironically hit his highest note for that session - and it was flawless.

"I never forget what a talented artist you are, yet I find myself needing to constantly reminded of your gift," you grinned, making him spin around to face you.

"Precious Bean!" he ran over to give you a warm hug. "How are you feeling today?" he rubbed your arms when he pulled away to look at you.

You sighed, tucking a few loose strands of your hair behind your ear. "Well...I don't think I can be anything else but fine. I don't...have the right to be upset,"

"Of course you have the right to be upset. It had barely been a few hours before he tried to pull a stunt like that. If I were you, I'd have thrown hands already," he snorted.

A tiny laugh escaped your lips, but Freddie could tell that you were still bothered by the thoughts in your head. It was as if your heart and mind were at odds.

"Alright, it's settled. We are going shopping today, because we will be going out tonight!" he spoke cheerfully.

"Oh, Fred, I don't really feel like going-"

"I didn't ask, Precious Bean," be raised an eyebrow. "You need a night to unwind, and that's exactly what we're going to do!"

Though hesitant, you couldn't help but smile at the thought of making the effort not to dwell in your emotions.

"By we, I'm assuming the other two boys as well," you chuckled.

"As much as I hate to say this - yes," he snickered, placing his hands on your shoulders. "But only because we intend to cheer you up as best we can - and in order to do that, we need the two clowns,"

At that point, you could no longer refrain from giggling at Freddie's cheeky remarks.

"Before they left, last night, they agreed that tonight would be all yours," he kissed your cheek. "Now go and get dressed, we have a long day of shopping ahead of us!"