❥𝟵↬𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟶𝚃𝙷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟶.

"OH MY GOD, PRECIOUS BEAN, IS THAT YOU?!" Freddie's voice made you turn around with a giggle.

You'd been facing the full length mirror, studying your wedding gown when Freddie appeared at the doorway.

In less than an hour, you were going to be wed to the man of your dreams, and you were both excited as well as nervous. You were going to participate in a traditional wedding ceremony, at the church, and from what you knew, a lot of people had been invited.

Lifting your skirt lightly, you turned to face Freddie with a radiant smile.

Just then, John and Roger appeared as well, their eyes going wide when they saw you.

"GOOD GOD, PRINCESS, YOU LOOK...LIKE AN ANGEL!" Roger's jaw fell open.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE HUMAN? BECAUSE NO HUMAN BEING CAN BE THAT STUNNING," John gawked.

"WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING?" Roger turned to glare at John.

"BITCH, I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION FOR SHIT,"

You broke into laughter as Freddie rolled his eyes that them, eventually making his way over to you. He was going to be the one to walk you down the aisle, so it was quite a special moment for the two of you.

Of course, Roger and John had initially fought for the spot, but it was later agreed upon that Freddie was the best candidate - even if the two didn't want to admit it.

"You are gorgeous," he grinned, admiring you from head to toe. "I don't think Brian will be able to make it through the entire ceremony," he winked.

"YOU KNOW, THERE'S A LOT OF ROOM IN THE VEHICLE THAT WILL TAKE YOU TWO TO THE RECEPTION," John grinned as he spoke loudly. "ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT YOUR DRESS IS WHITE, NO ONE WILL NOTICE,"

"Deacy!" Roger turned to look at him with a shocked expression.

And both you and Freddie did the same, staring at the bassist in exasperation at the incredibly dirty innuendo.

It wasn't the innuendo itself that surprised everyone, it was the fact that John had said it.

John blinked at everyone before he folded his arms. "What? Stop looking at me like that!" he huffed. "It's like you forget that I wrote 'Misfire',"

"Yeah...and you're also the same guy that looks at me for approval every time you give an answer during an interview," Freddie blinked.

"Okay, so you're telling me that you don't think it's going to go down like that between Bri and Sweetheart, right?" the bassist raised an eyebrow.

"Um, definitely NOT THE 'MISFIRE' PART - WHAT THE F***?" Roger gawked.

"That's not what I meant!" John exclaimed, suddenly realizing what he'd gotten himself into.

"Mhm, you're lucky Bri's not here, because if he heard that, he probably would have punched me in the nose," Roger shook his head. "And then I would have punched you,"

"Wait, why would he have punched you? I'm the one who said it," John frowned.

"Come on, look at yourself, you're adorable," Roger rolled his eyes. "Do you really think Bri would have the heart to punch you? Me, on the other hand...."

Freddie started snickering, but not just because of the implication that Brian would have had no qualms about punching Roger.

"I'd do it any day," Brian's voice suddenly startled the two, but you and Freddie had already seen him there.