Chapter 7

" Over here, over here!" Ross yelled to tom to pass the ball. Tom passed it to Ross and he got a score. " SCORE WE WIN!" Ross and Tom yelled fist bumping. Ross ran over to me and picked me up.

" we win" I giggle as he swung me around. Then he stops and kisses me. A slow and passionate kiss which was my favourite.

" let's go celebrate with ice cream" Ross said and I nodded.

" COME ON LETS GO GET ICE CREAM TO CELEBRATE!" Tom yelled over hearing our conversation.

" what about the other team?" Joel said crossing his arms.

" WE ALL GET ICE CREAM!" Jacob yelled and all the boys started running to the ice cream shop.

" oh god. I'm embarrassed by such idiots. Let's just walk. " Rosie laughed.

" I totally agree" lexi says.

" oh come on if there your friends you have to stick with them." I say starting to jump up and down.

" come on!" I started running off towards the shop. I looked behind me to see the girls laughing and running. I stopped and waited for them to catch up. We all linked arms and started skipping.

"We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of oz!" We sung as we skipped into the ice cream shop.

" you guys are weirder then us" zack laughed.

"Not even! You guys are embarrassing! We are entertaining!" Lexi said walking over to Joel and he wrapped his arms around her and kisses her cheek. They were such a cute couple.

" whatever you say" Tom said rolling his eyes smirking.

" can we get ice cream now " I groan.

" okay miss impatient!" Ross said intertwined our fingers together laughing.

" hi can I get a cookie'n'cream, one scoop and a one scoop bubblegum thank you" Ross said. We always go here so he knew my favourite ice cream. Ross paid the man and got our ice creams.

" here you go babe" he said handing me my ice cream.

" thank you" I say starting to lick it.

" the way you smile at the ground it isn't hard to tell you don't know oh oh you don't know your beautiful! That's what makes you beautiful!" Lexi and Rosie sang to the Music that was playing in the shop.

" ugh I love that song!" Lexi says.

" I think harry styles is so hot!" Rosie said and lexi agreed. I walked out of the shop and finished my ice cream.

God I miss my brother. Stop Darcy. He doesn't care about you anymore so forget about him. He's no brother of mine. Ugh I want my brother back.

* Harry's pov*

" that's what makes you beautifullllllllll" I finished the song at our interview and the audience cheered and clapped.

" wow amazing boys! " the interviewer said.

" thank you" we all said.

" so I heard you have a world wide tour coming up next year?" She says.

" yes we do we are all very excited" Liam said.

I sort of tuned out after that. I just tuned back in everytime I heard my name. When it was finished we went back on our house and watched some football.

" guys I'm hungry!" Niall groaned

" your always hungry" Zayn rolled his eyes.

" wanna go to Nando's niall?" I said know it would be a yes.

" yes!!" Niall said and I laughed.

" okay well walk there because I'm not driving" Louis said.

" oh no come on Louis!" Niall pleaded.

" sorry lad. I'm tired, going to bed. good night" Louis said walking to his room.

" we have left over chicken in the fridge" Liam said.

" yay!" Niall said running to the kitchen. I laughed and pulled out my phone and went on Twitter. I scanned my feed and stopped on something.

* @darcystyles: loving those LA arvo's with the boyfriend and friends xx *

LA? What? I decided to sent a friends request but it wouldn't let me.

" Liam why is it doing that?" I ask showing Liam.

" that my friend means you've been blocked. " Liam laughed and I frown.

" oh ok" I say.

" not every fan is going to like you" he says.

" she's not a fan. She's a- " i started choking on my tears.

" she's a what?" Liam said.

" she's a- um- she's a friend" I say looking down blinking the tears away.

" oh ok wanna play some COD?" Liam says.

" no I'm going to go to bed. Zayn can play" I say getting off the lounge and walking up to my room.

God I miss Darcy. I ditched my little sister and now she doesn't want me in her life. Stop harry maybe she still does care. Maybe she thinks I hate her? Or maybe she just really hates me. I want my sister back.