Chapter 31

" can I take this off now!" I groan. Half of the way Niall decided to blindfold me. Little shit.

" no! Not yet!" He said as I heard the car turn off meaning we were here.

" now?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Yes" he said shuffling in his seat.

I took the blindfold off and Niall had two tickets in his hand. I looked around and saw we were at a stadium. I grabbed one of the tickets and read that was going on.

' baseball game: Boston red sox vs New York Yankees.'

I started squealing and jumping up and down in my seat.

This is probably the best baseball game you could go to and I'm going!

" OH MY GOD NIALL! ITS IS AMAZING! UGHHH I LOVE YOU!" I said jumping on his lap and pushing my lips onto his. We started full on making up but Niall pulled around.

" are we going to miss the game. " he chucked.

" yeah of cause let's go!" I cheered getting out of the car.

" Boston Red Sox are my favourite! How'd you know?!" I rant as we walked to gate C.

" I just listen. You told me that Harry and you were massive fans and you always wanted to go to one of there games so here we are." He smiled widely.

" ugh your the best boyfriend I swear!" I said as he grabbed my hand and we zipped our tickets.

Niall lead us to our seats and I was getting more excited by the minute as I realised we were sitting right next to the Boston Red Sox benches.

" holy shit! They are going to right there!" I said pointing down there. 

" best tickets or what?" He chuckled.

" best fucking tickets!" I cheered as I put my head on his shoulder and waited for the game to start.

*************************************

" COME ON RED SOX! COME ON!" The crowd yell at the boys. Niall and I were both standing up yelling at the boys to pick it up. It was quiet funny actually, I was enjoying myself.

" now time for a kiss cam!" The guy said over the speaker.

Niall held my hand as we sat back down.

" KISS KISS KISS!" Everyone chanted at the people on the screen. They kissed and everyone cheered.

" KISS KISS KISS!" They chanted again.

I looked up at the screen and saw myself and Niall. I looked at Niall and he was blushed. We leaned in and his lips connected to mine. They were very gentle, more an usual actually. The crowd cheered.

" OH LOOK ITS NIALL HORAN AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND!" The guy over the speaker yelled.

That took a while. The camera went to another person and then turned off and the game started again.

After the game and everyone was leaving, Niall dragged me somewhere else.

" Niall where are we goinggggg" I groan walking behind him.

" meeting my friends" he said.

" o- wait why are we entering the change- Niall" I said pulling on his hand to stop.

" what?" He smirked turning to face me.

" where are we going" I asked again.

" to meet us!" A guy yelled as a whole lot of guys run out of the change room and over to us.

Holy fucking shit! They were on the Boston Red Sox team! Don't start fangirling darcy! Don't!

I must have stood there for a good ten minutes with my jaw hugging low cause Niall came and closed my mouth.

" she's a big fan aye?" One of the guys said.

" yeah wanted to go to one of your games since young age" Niall said for me.

" well we have something for you darl" another said.

DARL! HE JUST FRIKIN CALLED ME DARL!

The guy ran back to the change room and came back seconds later with a jersey.

" this is my shirt and I would like for you to have it" he smiled handing me the shirt.

" n-no I can't take this. It's too much" I said.

" look she speaks!" One guys says and the others laugh causing me to blush.

" shut up tommy! No I want you to have it. I can get another one easily" the guy said.

" oh god thank you so much!" I said hugging him. He hugged back chuckling.

" can um can you sign it?" I ask.

" sure love" he said getting a marker out as I hand him the shirt.

He wrote on it and gave it back.

" thank you" I say smiling widely.

" wanna photo?" Niall said Standing beside one of the players. That one must be his friend.

" yes plea- I mean if that's okay with you" I say looking at the player.

" yeah definitely"  he said putting his arm around my shoulders.

Okay 3, 2, 1, cheese" Niall said as we smiled and the flash went off.

" thanks Niall" I said.

" and now with the whole team" Niall said as the whole team runs forward surrounding me smiling.

Niall took a few photos and we talked to the guys for a bit but we had to go. Niall and I left the stadium and jumped into the car.

" OH MY FUCKING GOD! I JUST MET THAT WHOLE FUCKING TEAM! UGHHHHHHH OH MY GOD! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I said hugging Niall so tightly he probably wouldn't breathe.

" it was my pleasure babe" he smiled.

" I can't believe I got this jersey" I say smelling the shirt and looked at it

" it was really nice of him aye" Niall said as we started driving home.

" how'd you know one of the players?" I ask.

" we met at a club one night" he said and I nodded.

" thank you Niall. I have a great day" I say calmly.

" I was hoping it was the best day of your life." He smirked.

" nar that was another day" I shrugged. " but it was my second favourite"

" ouch! What's your first then?" He asked.

" when I met you" I blushed looking down.

" naw babe your so cliche" he smiled putting his hand on my thigh.

" hey i was feeling in the moment." I chuckle. " but now you ruined it" I huff.

" sorry babe" he chuckled squeezing my thigh.

God what a day!