Chapter 37

" Darc, I think we are going to see a lot of our old school friends" jack said grabbing my hand as he dragged me into the house. I quickly grab Eleanor's hand and drag her with me. When we get to the door Eleanor and I stood either side of jack.

" jack! Holy fuck man, it's great to see you!!" Jerry said at the door.

" ugh man! It's great to see you!" Jack said as they man hugged.

" is that my little Darcy!" Jerry said. Jerry was in a year older then me, Harry's year. They were friends and jerry and I were close too.

" hello jerry!" I said as he hugged me.

" come in guys it's a party!" He said moving out of the way and we walked in.

The place was packed.

The three of us went to the kitchen to grab some shots.

" make sure we stop each other before we do something stupid okay" Eleanor whispered into my ear, well yelled because the music was so loud.

I nod in response and jack hands us out our third shot.

I tipped my hand back gulping down the alcohol that burnt my throat.

After about five more we started dancing on the dance floor.

I was grinding against jack as Eleanor was with a really hot guy.

After the song I stopped and told jack i was going to go get a drink.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a drink.

" well isn't it little miss Darcy" someone said.

I was always called little Darcy to Harry's friends.

I looked up and saw Jesse.

" well hello Jesse " I chuckle.

" give me a hug loser" he said as he pulled me in.

" long time no see" I said.

" yeah. I see your back with your brother" Jesse said getting himself a drink.

" yeah it's really good. How's your sister?" I ask. His little sister was in my year.

" yeah she's good. Actually she's here. "

" oh cool" I smiled.

" come and see the others yeah?" He asked and i nodded sipping my drink.

We started walking when jack run up to us.

" darcy! There you are!" He said.

" well hello jack" Jesse smirking.

" God hey man!" He said shaking his hand.

" come see the others" he said.

" there all here?" Jack as excitedly as we started walking to the lounge room.

" yep!" Jesse said popping the p.

My brother was in the massive popular group of boys. They didn't want girls in the way so it was only boys. Jesse and jerry belonged in the group too. Jesses sister and I used to sometimes sit with them and we got close to all the boys. Jack would come over very rarely but the guys know him enough to have a joke. They even sometimes Invited us to the party's that they could go to but it stopped slowly when Harry left.

" look who I found!" Jesse yelled as we walked over to the group of guys on the lounges.

There was two girls on the guys laps but they pushed them off. I laughed. The boys really hated having girls around them when it was guy time. No they aren't gay! They would hang with girls when they aren't all together.

" Darcy!" All of the fifteen boys yelled running up and hugging me.

It's great that they are all still together.

" naw guys you still remember me!" I chuckled as we all sat down on the couches

" how couldn't we." Jesse said

" jack! Man it's good it see you! You guys dating?" Bailey said.

" yeah you too man and no!" Jack said chuckling.

" we only just saw each other today actually" I said and the boys nodded.

Bailey passed me a bottle of alcohol which I gladly took and drunk it.

" so how's the big styles!" Aston said.

" yeah he's great. You guys should meet up with him" I said finishing the bottle.

" oh little Darcy likes to drink aye. Try some of this" Andrew said as he handed a another bottle. I grabbed it and drunk it.

" watch it Darcy" Jack warned.

" hey Jack it's fine. We aren't like that" Jesse said and the boys nodded.

" yeah it's alright Jack. These boys are like family" I chuckle.

" nawwww darcy!" They all say as two girls come over. One girl sits on Andrews lap and other sat on matts lap.

" who's that?" The slut on Andrews lap said pointing to me with a dirty look.

" shes our second sister and can you get off of me. " he said pushing her off. She crossed her arms as she stood in front of him.

" can you dance with me?" She whined.

" fuck off Shana" he groaned. She groaned and walked off.

" I'll talk to you later Lola" Matt said to Lola as she stood up and left.

" so boys and little one, should we go dance?" Andrew chuckled as he winked at me.

" your so funny!" I rolled my eyes.

" let's go!" Matt said getting up and we all went to the dance fall as a group.

Some girls started grinding on the boys and I did on Jack.

We danced to a few songs when Aston handed me a bottle. Jack and I shared it and finished it off.

" jackkkk where's Eleanorrrrr" I laughed. I was that drunk I have no idea how to even feel.

" I have no idea!" He yelled over the music.

" I'm going to try and f-find her" I said as we stopped dancing.

" okay be back soon!" He laughed and I laughs back walking out of the group of boys and walked around the house.

I went upstairs and saw Eleanor on the couch with a guy and they were making out.

Fuck I'm supposed to not let her go stupid things! God I hope she doesn't remember this cause I'm not telling her.

I ran over to her and grabbed her out of the guys arms.

" Eleanor what are you doing!" I yelled.

" fuck oh shit im sorry! Please don't tell Lou Lou!" She said pulling on my shirt.

" I won't! Now let's go dance together and you have to meet my friends!" I said grabbing her and as we walked downstairs when I bumped into someone.

" sorry!" She squealed.

" Ashley?" I said. Ashley was jesses little sister that I was talking about before.

" oh my god Darcy!" she squealed hugging me.

" how's are you!" I said.

" good good. Hey I gotta go but can I get your number. " she said.

" yeah sure" I said giving her my number. Eleanor and I continued our way down to the dance floor and I introduced Eleanor to all the boys as we kept dancing.