Chapter 1

Third person Pov

"Minatozaki Sana wake up!" Her mother called from downstairs. Sana groaned as she opened her eyes.

"Yep I'm up!!" She shouted back.

Sana looked at her alarm. "Why did no one wake me up?!?!"

She starts to fake cry while running to the bathroom.

(You must be wondering why I am in a rush. It's because I've got an interview at MM COMPANY to be the secretary of the CEO. The one who called me was.... Neayon?... Na.... NAYEON!!! That's her name. Her name is IM Nayeon. I'm kinda excited and scared at the same time though.)

Time skip>>>>

Sana Pov

After doing my daily routine, I got ready and decided to wear a nice outfit.

                    (What she wears)

After that i head out of my room and made my way to the living room to have breakfast.

"Good morning mom and dad." I said as I saw them sitting on the couch.

"Morning sweetheart" they greet me back. "Have you already eaten?" My mom asked, but I shook my head to signal no.

"I'm in a hurry." I said as I was kissing their cheeks.

"But you still need eat something, young lady" Dad said in a serious tone while crossing his arms. I giggled as I nod my heard and run to the kitchen getting an apple and some milk.

"Your not eating with us??" My mother asked.

"Nope~ I'm in a hurry, I don't want to be late, I've got to go now luv u~" I said running out the door.

I jump into the taxi (not literally) once it stopped.

"To the MM COMPANY please." I say as he nods his head and off we go.

SKIP>>>

"Ma'am we are here." The man looked at me with a smile. I smiled while asking how much I needed to pay.

"Wahhh~ it's huge!" I whisper and shout at the same time, before entering the huge company.

Once I entered inside, I could already tell people where watching me and gossiping, which made me uncomfortable.

"Who is she??"

"Maybe she is applying her ?!"

"She is really stunning!"

"SHE IS SO CUTE!"

"I want to be her friend."

"She's hot~"

"I'm slowly turning gay for her."

'Do they see how uncomfortable I am?' I thought as I kept on walking.

"Umm...excuse me, may I ask something?" I said to the woman.

"Sure... What ca-" the woman stopped talking once she lift her head up, staring at me.

"Are you ok?" I ask her with concerning eyes.

"H-huh?, Yeah y-yeah I'm fi-fine, what your question again?" The woman said as she blushed, I chuckled showing her my dimples, she blushed even harder. 'Haha, weird.' I thought before answering the question.

"May I ask something?" I repeat my question from earlier.

"S-sure what is it?" She asks me. "Do you know Im Nayeon?" She nods.

"Yeah, I kno- wait are you the girl that they called yesterday?" She asked curiously, I just nod.

"Yep, can you tell me the way, so I can get my interview going?" I ask and she nods, she shows me the way after I thank her. "Wah~ She's so gorgeous." The girl I talked to mumbled. I just giggled and walked to where she pointed to.

To be continued....