Chapter 4

Sana Pov

I got in the car and drove straight to the bar to see the guy who called me. He led me straight to where Ms.Myoui was sitting.

Without any hesitation, I picked her up and said thank you to the guy. I picked her up and put her in my car.

"Ms.Myoui where is your house?" I asked thinking that was a stupid question to ask because she was drunk.

"......***....Raid......lane..." I was actually really surprised when she answered me.

So I put the address in and started driving, but it came to a point when I realized something was on my thigh. We weren't even halfway there yet. I looked down to see a hand and traced it all the way back to Ms.Myoui with a smirk on her face. I slightly tried to move her hand away but it wouldn't budge. She moved closer.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you and call me Mina when we're alone please." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Your still drunk, Ms.- I mean Mina..." I said.

"I'm not drunk...just sober...yeah." She said once again making me shiver.

She went quiet again, so I tried to move her hand and I did move her hand.

"...Looks like some is getting a punishment later..." She said.

I turned around to see a smirking Mina.

Mina Pov

'Very well she wants to play like this we can....' I thought.

Sana Pov

She was quite for the rest of the ride, 'What is she thinking?' I thought.

Well anyways we have arrived, at her house. I got out the car to help her out and help her walk to her house.

"Can I have your keys please?" I said and she handed me the keys.

I opened the door and let go of Mina. She walked in and I closed the door.

What happens next....